Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi All

I’m Deborah, a 50 year old lady from the UK. I’ve been dressing since I was a teen on and off.

I purged last year AGAIN. However, I’ve decided that 2022 is my year and I will never be purging again.

I only ever feel comfortable and content when en femme. I can’t pass and don’t really care any more.

Love and hugs to you al!.

Deb. X

Anonymous

Hi Deborah, welcome to CDH great to see another UK girl. Jump in and have fun.

Anonymous

Hi Deborah

We seem to be having a run on UK girls lately!

Welcome aboard

Connie
      xxx

Hi Deborah, welcome to the group !

Anonymous

Deborah

I can surely relate to your purging. I’ve found myself in the same situation in the past. Many times I’ve purged only to regret it, and having to go through repurchaseing a new wardrobe again. Ive discarded so many cute and expensive things, i could just cry sometimes. But hang in there gurl, i have been there, and just hold on to your promise of not 2 purge again, you’ll be more happier!!

Huggs
      Penny

Anonymous

Hi Deb…..we sound very much alike. I have been dressing from being a teenager and like you have decided that this year is the year Melina has a life. I’m in the UK too. If you ever want a chat let me know…..I’d love it…xxx

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Deborah,

Welcome, I am also in the U.K. The girls here are really friendly, I hope you make lots of friends.

I am always happy to chat so please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

Hello  Deborah!  Welcome to the CDH family!  The ladies here are very friendly.

Toodles

Hi Deborah.

Welcome to the CDH  community. I’m new here too and also uk based but im a northern lass. You’ll find lots of friendly girls here with lots to chat about. Enjoy being the woman you want to be. Any time you want to chat im here.

Lots of love Carol ❤️

Thank you, the love here is almost overwhelming. X

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Deborah,

Welcome to this lovely place!
      💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji

Hello and welcome Deborah. I can certainly relate to the pain of purging. I’ve lost some beautiful frocks and shoes over the years. And I too have said, ‘never again.’ Welcome!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Deborah, welcome to CDH 🙂

I last purged  3 years ago;  I haven’t since and don’t want to anymore, I’m much happier now – occasionally I clear a few older items of clothing out and donate them to charity – then I have space so I can shop for more 🙂

Alicen

(also from Dorset, UK)

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Deborah welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Deborah,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Deborah ,

Welcome to CDH !

To “feel comfortable and content when en femme”
      is all we need to be happy.

Just a normal day in the Life of a GG ,
      But a great day for us Rainbow-Girls.

I hope you will enjoy yourself here Deborah !
      See you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

Hi Deborah,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Deborah nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. with so many ladies here giving you a wonderful welcome i cant add to them except to say again hello and hope you enjoy your time here ..

Stephanie Bass

Thank you so much – your warm words mean everything.

Good for you – you go, girl. I don’t care about not passing either (check my public photos.)

Fredrika XOX

Where in the UK are you? I’m in Cardiff. A city that seems to be a crossdressing black hole.
      Not much in the way of gatherings or meets. Loads of gay pubs and clubs, but being a straight man, never really feel at home with them. Nothing CD specific.

Cerys.

I’m in Dorset. Not too much here although I’m generally OK with gay bars.

Thought Cardiff would be more diverse?

Hi Deborah!
      Welcome to CDH!
      It’s so lovely to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie

Hi and welcome Deborah to this wonderful Heavenly address of friendly people.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?