Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi’ to all the girls

I feel like a happy Girl right now – Finding this wonderful place is a great comfort to me in my exploring my feminity, which seem to grow more and more each time I nurse it.
      A year ago I didn’t know I had this huge bubble of feminity inside myself. I was just an ordinary guy, whith a little fetish: Womens Panties – I collected them, I even bought used panties from a girl to get the right odour along with the soft, fine and thin fabric and laces. Until one day last summer, when I lookad at a pair of newly washed lacy panties of hers and thought “How does it feel to wear those?” I put them on with a stupid smile on my face, but after making them fit correctly, the smile went off my lips, and was replaced by a propably even stupider puzzled look. “It felt GREAT!” – That was my first thought, but it was soon to be replaced by my second thought: “It felt RIGHT!”
      I could not believe how well they fitted, how comfortable it felt… And the way the laces followed the curves of my buttocks – For the first time in many years I saw myself being sexy and feeling very female inside.
      I have allways been a very sensitive man, sometimes even thought I should have been a girl instead, the way my emotions are put together – Empathic, sensitive, emotional (I cry every time a happy moment or a sad one occurs in a movie), I have allways made friends with girls during my entire life, often they came to me when their boyfriends treated them bad, and they needed a shoulder to cry on.
      Now this crossdressing adventure of mine has put a lot of pieces of my life-puzzle together – I am a man on the outside, but definetly a woman inside – This comes to life every time I feel the soft fabric of female clothing on my body, or when I look on the online-stores where I buy the clothes. Seeing the PJ’s, Skirts, Dresses, Panties, Cami’s, Top’s or whatever, makes me urge to wear it. When I see the right outfit, I feel this tickling in my belly and my whole body tells me: “This is the right one for you – This brings you closer to the real you!”
      When I wear womens clothes, I feel comfortable and at peace with myself for the first time in my life I think.
      I only wear it when I am at home and alone – Sometimes I keep the panties on underneath the jeans when I go shopping, mostly because it is hell to wear men’s boxers after hours in lovely thin panties.
      And because I only wear it alone, I am so happy to have found this place where I can openly talk about this great discovery about myself.
      Thank you all for being here, big hugs!

Welcome to CDH. You are definitely in the right place. So much of your story is familiar to all of us here. The girls here will give you support, advice, comfort and most importantly love. Explore the site, join in conversations in the forums, learn and grow. Enjoy your journey to the real you.

Beth

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Deni! 🌸🌺🎀

Anonymous

Hi Deni, welcome to CDH, I would say that most of the girls on this site are familiar with the pleasurable feeling of pulling on a pair of pretty panties so we understand where you are coming from. Join in the fun and explore everything that CDH has to offer.

Hugs

Diana

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Deni

Welcome to the forum and lovely to see you here.

There are many members from all over the world and we have quite a few from Scandinavia so you are amongst friends.

Enjoy the site and maybe pop into the chat room from time to time

hugs

Dawn x

Hi Deni, welcome to the CDH family. You’ve found the right place to explore your feminine feeling. We all have them here and most of us enjoy them. Have you tried female jeans? Trust me honey they’re amazing and no one notices  the difference but you will. They do have terrible pockets.

Love Trisha.
      PS I’m a UK gal so not too far away.

Hi’ Trisha

You’re right, UK is not so far away – Just on the other side of the windy Pond 😉
        I haven’t tried women-jeans yet, but I will keep your advice in mind. There are sooo many different types of clothing for women – I feel like a kid in a Candy-Store when I look through the Online-Stores.
        I have used Hunkemoller until now, but yesterday I tried to order from Schein – It is a lot cheaper than Hunkemoller, so now I will find out if the quality follow the price. Most of what I bought at Hunkemoller is excellent quality. Almost no shrinking when washed, and still feel like new after 20 washes – Even the Velvet Set is like new, and it has been used and washed very much I can say – Actually right now I sit in my Cami-Top underneath a shirt, it is so cosy 😉

Hugs, Deni

Hi Deni, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. You have discovered the joy that recognizing a feminine persona in your life can bring. A lot of men like to ignore the possibility that they have certain characteristics that are more feminine than masculine. However it is appearing more and more that a lot of the current male population of the planet may be experiencing some cell memories of a past life or lives as a female. That doesn’t mean you were born in the wrong body, but it does indicate you have strong feminine feelings that have managed to bleed through into your current physical life. To ignore them and not recognize that part of you that is feminine in nature would be to deny truth. and usually lead to significant problems in your current physical life. Does this mean you have to fully transition? Not necessarily. You were born in a male body for specific reasons. Perhaps you needed to balance your masculine experiences with your feminine ones. There are many of us who enjoy experiencing our femininity in crossdressing and still function as hubands, fathers and male friends. What should you be? I have no idea because I don’t know what your current life plan is. This is something each one of us must determine for ourselves. However, ask yourself this question – what makes me a happier more productive person? If you can figure out the correct answer to that question then you will know what path to take. In the meantime enjoy your crossdressing and enjoy being a member of one of the most accepting, supportive and friendly sites on the world wide web. Here you will find an entire online community of crossdressing people who are at various stages of their crossdressing journey. So interact with some of them and make some friends. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi’ Teralynn 🙂

Thank you so much for your deep and kind welcome <3

I am born with an open mind, so will not throw away the possibility of our female characteristics could emerge from a former life as a woman. No matter what, I too am in the belief, that one has to listen to ones body and soul. When I first felt how much “in the right place” I was wearing just the women panties, I knew I had to proceed with this enlightening experience. I need to find out, where my body and soul will take me with this feminin side, and the only way to find out, is to nurse this feminity and let it grow.

I don’t know how far I plan to go. I am and have allways been straight sexually, I have allways loved and adored females, and still do. Men on the other hand have never meant anything sexually to me, even my own body has turned me off at times…
        The majority of the men I have known in my life, have at some point puzzled and even sometimes discusted me by the way they act. It is like they are from another planet sometimes… 😉

Hugs 🙂
        Deni

Thanks Deni for your response. Some men can be quite crude and difficult t understand. I was missing the experience of living as a male in a competitive society on an evolving planet. That is why I am in a male body spent 23 years in the Marine Corps, struggled to pay off remaining debts after I retired, and still be able to help my children as they entered adulthood. But when I found out through deep meditation that I had lived more lives as a woman than as a man, a lot of things started making sense. After fully dressing in feminine attire and looking in the mirror I no longer had any doubts about what they had told me. So I have welcomed Teralynn back into my life but did not forget about John. I don’t seek full transition, still love my wife (who was told at the start about Teralynn) and at times call on my male persona to handle difficult things as he always did in the marriage. After accepting Teralynn back as part of me I felt more complete than ever in this life. You appear to be a very nice person and a friend request would certainly be granted. Hope you enjoy your membership! – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Deni

Welcome to the site and thanks for sharing your story, so similar to how many of us feel. And isn’t it so great to realise it is not so unusual after all for us to share this wonderful part of us.

Hope you have fun exploring and stuck around.

❤️Bianca

i am so happy you found us and welcome to CDH, you have many friends here. Please feel to join in with any comments or questions you may have and I am happy you found the real you.

Hi Deni,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Deni welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Deni 💕

Welcome to CDH. This is a truly wonderful place for cd/tg. It’s nice to hear from a fellow Scandinavian. I’m Swedish, living in skåne. I think you are the closest CDH member to me. Hope you will enjoy yourself at CDH.

Lots of Hugs

Lily-Rose

Hi’ Lily-Rose

Lovely to hear from you 🙂
        I allready have learned and discovered so much in the short time I have been here on CDH, it’s amazing!
        I believe there are many more Crossdressers in Scandinavia, than meets the eye – But in Denmark I believe it is due to the fact that it mostly only seen as a sexual thing for media and common people, and the faulty impression that crossdressers can only be gay. It is no wonder that crossdressing is kept in the dark here… It is so sad.

Big hug
        Deni

Actually I thought it was the same in Sweden as well. But after coming out as transgender I have worn only women’s clothing and makeup for several weeks. Of course there are people staring at me, but not at all as much as I thought it would be. When they stare at me I just look back and smile. They turn their away very quickly. Mostly people don’t take any notice of me at all. At first I was scared to death, now I’m doing it with confidence and pride. I have never been interested in male clothing. As a woman I like to be well dressed and to look good.

Lots of Hugs

Lily-Rose

Welcome Deni!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Deni,

Welcome.  So very well stated.  Many of us feel the same. As shown by the popularity of your post.

So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our site is just awesome.

You will make many friends here and one day will say to yourself ” I am home”.

Please do make use of the forums, articles and public chat room and friendships offered here.

As a member, you can contact any of us via private messages.

Also, you may find what you need such as help by using the links in the R/H drop down 3 bar [hamburger ] menu.

Thanks again for your participation on site.

Regards,   Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?