• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Everbody,

Or should that be “g’day cobbers” lol.

I joined last week and have already found this to be a warm, safe place to be.

so where do I start; the beginning, middle or end?  Well as the songs says “lets start at the very beginning, a very good place to start…”

It was a dark and stormy night…. Nah I don’t remember the night at all…I was only a few hours old!

I have been dressing since I was very young and became aware of feeling feminine at around 7 years old. Sadly I did not progress much for many years. The fitful attempts at gathering a wardrobe led to very little as I was living with family and travelling for many years which of course made it difficult to be me, and led to great frustration and depression.

I finally left home at around 23 years old and moved straight in with my wife, who I have now been with for almost 36 years. We love each other and are open about everything. She has always known about my need to be me and to dress.  Again, we had family, and children living with us for many years so much frustration and angst ensued.

Sessions of therapy which, to be honest, scared me as they made me face up to who I am. Finally I am now at the point in my life where I have to be me, be Jillian, live my life my way.

I have been diagnosed with depressions, PTSD (from childhood trauma), and Gender Identity Disorder.  Sorry to sound a little down.  I am actually feeling the most ‘up’ I have felt in many, many years and I have not stopped smiling for weeks now.

Other than being Jillian I also love music, great literature, great cinema (love Kurasowa, Eisenstein, Fellini, Bunuel etc.) I am also relearning to play guitar after many years.

Thank you for being the wonderful bunch of ladies that you are. So supportive, genuine and kind. I am so happy I found CDH and made the decision to join.

I can’t wait to join in more.

Hugs and Kisses

Jillian Louise

So glad that you are here Jillian. I have just joined CDH recently too. Its one of the best decisions I’ve made in a long time. Thank you so much for telling your story, I’m so happy that you’re in a good place now. Private message me if ever you would like to talk.

love, Natalie

Thank you for the kind words and offer to talk with you. I may just do so one day 😀😀

I am indeed in a much happier place now. I do have Avery long way to go and feel like such a novice! I do however know that eventually,I will make it to the end.

hugs

Jillian

Welcome Jillian!

Hi Jillian, you seem to have finally got your house in order and know where you are! That is fabulous, believe me I has taken me a very long time to get to where I am now, so I have an understanding what you have been through. But you are now on the ‘up’ so all looks good, no doubt there will be problems on the way, but you will overcome them. Welcome to CDH, there are lots of lovely ladies here, you will feel very much at home.

PM me if you want to chat, I love to chat !

Andrea

Hello Jillian, great to have you join us.

Thank you for your introduction.

I found the mental improvement portion of this journey to be most interesting. The percieved balance and ability to better handle stress (without drugs) is amazing. I won’t be much help with the arts and lit, none of those names ring a bell from my sci-fi authors, actors or directors lol.

Nobody seems to fully understand where this journey will take us or where it will end. But the ride is well worth taking. Have fun sharing and learning from the new friends here.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jillian, welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all acceptance to make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed. Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome Jillian,

Lisa

🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?