Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am Ana Cristina (Cristy) García and, although I haver been on other social networks for many years, and have heard about CDH, I did not consider joining until now.  The main reason is that my time is very limited to keep up with interactions in too many sites.  However, CDH seems to be a sanctuary for crossdressers, away from the general public. I have always had the policy of responding to every message I get, but need to explain that I am not always on line so it might take some time for me to catch up.

I look forward to making new friends and connecting with old ones here, where talk can be more on topic and meaningful.  Please feel free to ask any questions about me since I am an open book to my sisters.

Hugs to all

Cristy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ann Cristina

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Cristy, and welcome to a wonderful place to meet new friends and share our concerns and experiences. You look absolutely FABULOUS i your photo, and if I didn’t want to be your friend I would be SO green with envy!
      I have only been to Guatemala once and it was only for a brief meeting. However, I have spent considerable time working in El Salvador, Honduras and Costa Rica, and if it wasn’t for my absolutely miserable command of Spanish I would probably be living in one of those countries.
      It looks like your family is aware of Anna Cristina, just like mine is of Paulette. It makes it so much easier to follow our passion to explore our feminine nature when we don’t have to hide it! I just wish I had more time for Paulette, but now that the world is returning to a semblance of normalcy its back to an endless stream of Zoom and Webex calls.
      I was reflecting on your comments about your attire in the late 70’s. Having been crossdressing since the early 60’s I definitely recall the clothes of the 70’s. (Maybe not too fond of the clothes but really loved the makeup back then).
      I so look forward to hearing more about your adventures. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Paulette,

Thank you for your welcoming message.  It is lovely to make new friends and refreshing to be in this environment.  Thank you for the compliment on my photo, it was taken last March while in Harrisburg, PA, attending the Keystone Conference and being from a professional photographer and recent, I picked it for my profile pic here.

I am glad that you have been to Central America.  It is nice here but you have to get used to 6 months of rain, almost every day.  I guess the grass is always greener on the other side because I’d love to have 4 seasons.  Let me know if you need Spanish lessons 😉

Hugs,Cristy

Welcome to CDH! I’m sure that you will find many like-minded friends here.  I have a friend in your country who PMs frequently.

Feel free to message me anytime.

Yours truly,

Aurora,Borealis

Welcome Ana Cristina, a site like CDH, is a blessing for all the ladies worldwide, to interact, and learn. Read about our lives, how each of us are living daily, and enjoying life enfemme.
      A beautiful change and slowly becoming more accepting.
      Love to read your articles.
      Best Wishe
      Jane

Thank you for your message and welcome. Jane.  I look forward to meeting new friends like you.

Hugs,

Cristy

Cristy,

I just wanted to say I have been a fan of your photos elsewhere on the internet for many years.  Your style and elegance are an inspiration.  I consider you one of the crossdressing legends, and I’m so glad you’re here.  Welcome.

Stephanie MacNeil

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for your warm welcome and kind words.  I am humbled and happy to be here in hope to make new friends and share my experience when possible.

Hugs,

Cristy

Anonymous

Bienvenida! 🙂

Hi Cristy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Ana Nice to meet you or maybe we have myself and my wife were at Keystone in march ha ha .. So as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Please explore the site as so much to see and do here .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. Good luck girlfriend and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stephanie,

So nice to connect here.  I remember seeing you at Keystone.  It is a nice thing that so many of us come but on the other hand, it makes it more difficult to connect with everyone.  I hope we get to know each other better and hopefully chat more next year at Keystone.

I think it is fantastic that your wife came with you.

Hugs,

Cristy

Ana we had such a wonderful time there meeting so many girls as my first Keystone  and my first ever trip out of my home into the world ha ha  .. Yes hopr to chat much and meet you there next year as wife said for what ever reason i cant go she still is she had a blast there he he ..

Hugs girlfriend

Stephanie

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Cristy,

Welcome, it is so nice to set you.  You look fantastic in your profile photo.

I hope we get the chance to catch up with each other at some point, either I the chat room or through messaging.

I also hope you make lots of new friends.

Tara.

Hi Tara

Thank you for your welcoming message.  As soon as I get used to the interface and familiarize with the site, I will try to spend some time around to chat and mingle.  I really like CDH.

Hugs,

Cristy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Ana.

Hugs, Liara

OMG….talk about making my day !  This year has been so amazing but what took it to a new level was finally meeting you at Keystone …someone I had admired and looked up to for so so many years.  The gifts you gave to me for my daughter made me cry that day in the hotel room.  That someone could be so kind to share something like that and that person being someone I so admired.

Now I find that you have joined that place that I credit with “saving me” or maybe the place that gave me the courage and support to accept who I am!   I’m so happy to see you here.  It’s a wonderful place filled with caring people .  I can’t wait to chat with you more.  Bienvenida!!❤️❤️

Carole

I don’t know why I had not joined before, Carole.  I think I had enough with Flickr, Facebook and Youtube, although I do not spend that much time on those anymore.  It is refreshing to find a sanctuary for us and make new friends while connecting with old friends at another level.  I am learning the workings of CDH and will make it my hideaway for staying in touch with dear friends.

Cristy

Hi, Cristy.

I think one question I might have, if you ever have time, is how cross-dressing is seen in Guatemala. For example, most of the stories, ideas, concepts, etc. I have been exposed to are fairly focused culturally and I have little to compare them with in terms of other societies. Perhaps the situation is pretty much the same or perhaps there are perceptual distinctions where the contrast can be illuminating.

Araminta.

Hi Araminta,

That is an interesting topic.  I will try to find a way to share how things are here although I rarely go out dressed here and when I do I do it on my own and go stealth.  Like in most of the world, TG people are getting more attention and understanding but Guatemala is still a very traditional and religious country and you don’t see much media coverage or awareness in this regard.

Hugs,

Cristy

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Cristy,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Hello Cristy,
      Welcome. I love this group of women. I am sure you will also. Feel free to view my profile and send me a friend request. Hugs and Kisses. Amber

Welcome Cristy! You are a CD legend in my book. I am so glad you decided to join our community!

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Cristy,

Welcome back to CDH and I agree, this is the best and classiest site on the planet. I love it here, all the friends I have made and all my sisters in general. I would love to know more about you and how it is for CD’s in Guatemala. So any time you’re available I’d love to chat.

Love,

Trish 💖

Goodmorning from Jane, in Tasmania. Our accepting family is widespread, caring, and too me a blessing. We all have a journey, and we need friends on the way.
      Being in CDH has definately helped me and my SO to understand and appreciate other people. Coming up too Spring now so lots of warmer days, and Roses.
      I wish you continued good health, and life life.
      Best Wishes
      Jane.
      PS always ready to chat.

Hello Christy,

You are most welcome here! I hope you enjoy and feel at home on this site as much as most of us girls have. It’s good to have you here.

Hugs, Jill

Anonymous

Christy,

You are such a lovely lady. I feel so lucky to be able to chat with you on this forum.  Please post more photos because we are inspired by your beauty.

Kerri

Christy:

Glad that you found us!

While I am an Ambassador on Transgender Heaven, I do spend time here. I’m always happy to share what I know about dressing, clothes and shoe sizing, color coordination, etc. There will always be new folks who are missing some helpful information or maybe just a few words of encouragement. As a longtime dresser, I hope that will share your knowledge and experiences as it is how we move forward as a community. There is an African proverb that captures this thought process:

If we stand tall it is because we stand on the shoulders of many ancestors.

Further, I have been to your country! My wife spent about 4 years in country and we visited together most of December 2004. Much of the time that she spent there, she worked as a massage therapist in a hotel on Lake Atitlan in Panajachel. She also worked at an English school for a time, but I don’t remember where.  While we were in country, we spent time in Guatemala City, Chichicastenango, Tikal, the town where they weave all of the beautiful fabrics (can’t remember the name) and perhaps a few other places.

Be Well!

Thank you, Christina.  I will follow your advice 🙂

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?