• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      katie5niu
      Lady

Hi all, I’m Katie from Illinois. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and would to chat and make new friends. I’ve been dressing for years and my wife has just found out.

Anonymous

Hi Katie,

A couple of us girls here are from Illinois. Welcome to CDH! Nice to meet you.

Kay

Laurel
      Lady

Hi Katie, Welcome, nice to meet you. I think you will like it here. Look around, lots to explore. Look forward to chatting soon…Laurel

Hi Katie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

katie5niu
      Lady

Hi Kay, nice to meet you too. I would love to meet and chat with the other girls from IL.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Katie

It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Katie nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. Like other lovely ladies have already said  a great place to read forums and posts and when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask some questions about clothing to makeup and everything else you allways wanted to know about . So get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy your self , Many ladies here to meet and become friends with from all over the world . So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat some time .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Kate.
      I just wanted to say Lovel picture.

Hi Katie,

So happy to welcome you to CDH from Adelaide, Australia!!! You will love being a part of this fantastic community.

Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Welcome Katie!

Brianna S
      Lady

Hi and welcome to the forum.  I too, am in Illinois.   I hope things with the wife are still good after finding out.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Katie, Teralynn here! Welcome to CDH. Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! So many new members lately and not enough hours in my days! Thankfully, my sisters have been taking care of business and welcoming you in a timely manner! So you have been dressing for a while now and your wife finally knows! Did she discover by accident or did you tell her yourself! That normally plays a big part in just how supportive a significant other is going to be! Try to keep in mind what a big adjustment this might be for her and all the disturbing thoughts about what this might mean for her marriage to you! The folks here are all welcoming and supportive! We should be because we are crossdressing people too! But when it comes to significant others they might appear to be accepting and supportive one day and then in tears the next day! So try to be sensitive to what she is going through. You seem to be comfortable with your crossdressing journey and not have any negative feelings that would prevent you from making it the joyful experience it should be! I hope it is always that way for you! Being a member of CDH gives you an entire community of crossdressing people to comfort and support you should you ever need them! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Hello Katie, welcome to CDH…

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?