Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone! I’m glad to be here. I’m 61, and love to be more in femme mode when I can. Of course I’m completely closeted (sorry), but my femme side is becoming more exquisitely demanding every day…

Anonymous

Hello Jennifer

Welcome to CDH…🤗⚘

Hugs

Natasha💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jennifer

no need to hid and be closest at least here enjoy expressing your self with many same mined gals all here experiencing their love to dress. Beautiful  place to get the help ,  support and make wonderful friendships.  Very nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jennifer,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! You’ve made the right choice to join here. There are so many wonderful ladies here to meet and make friendships with.

Thank you for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to CDH.  Nice to meet you.

Alice

Hello, I’m in Illinois as well. Near Chicago. Hi to you.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

How are you doing Jennifer.  Central Iowa gal here.  Hope you can find what you need here.  I know that being closeted cane be stressful.  Every step I’ve made to let Sandy out a little more has been great and she continues to want more.  I hope you can find peace and happiness as you continue on your own road, however far that takes you.

Sandy

Hi Jennifer nice to meet you and happy you joined us ladys here.  Girl age makes no differance here as we are all young at heart so hope you left you worries at the door you stepped thru to join us. So much to see and do here as reading forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some questions from makeup to clothes to everything girly you allways wanted to know. We dont know it all but we will steer you in the right direction as much as we can with what we know . Im not in the closet but house bound as my wife is very supportive of Stephanie and we live in a small community with kids and grandkids live close so no leaving house but wife is ok with Stephanie being over any time as long as she does the dishes. Lol so again nice to meet you and hope to chat with you sometime soon.

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi, Jennifer.  Welcome to CDH.

Welcome Jennifer!

Hi, Jennifer, and welcome! You and I are in much the same boat, and I will tell you we are in the right place. These girls are very supportive at any stage you are at or choose to be.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?