Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone! I am Donna from Indianapolis.  I am so excited to be here. I have found this site to be liberating already!  Am anxious to meet like-minded women who are becoming true to themselves.  I am an educated, professionally employed person but with a laid back, open-minded personality.  I look forward to meeting some of you ladies and developing some wonderful friendships.

Anonymous

Welcome Donna,

Lisa 🙂

Thank you, it’s great to be here!

Anonymous

Hi I’m Ella from Cincinnati!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Donna It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hey there.

A bit north of you but would love to chat and encourage each other.

Hugs

Alanna

Welcome Donna, glad your enjoying the site and the joy in CDing, we’re all on similar journeys. Have fun.

Hi Donna 🙂 . How nice it is to have you join us here at CDH. You will find all the support you need here from our very supportive and friendly girls! you will wish you had joined sooner! thanks for joining our community 🙂

Fiona xxx

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Donna and welcome to CDH! As you get to know the site and community, through chat, forum posts, articles and sharing your own story you will find support and friendship here.

Hugs,

Michelle

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?