• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi to all.  Very new here–joined yesterday.  I am shy, curious and old as dirt (63), or so it feels at times.  Familiar story–started dressing very young, about 7 or maybe 8.  Always felt more comfortable in feminine than masculine sphere of activities.  Wife tolerates but is uncomfortable with it, and I really can’t  blame her.  Thankful she can tolerate it.  Don’t know what next step is, or where the life path goes from here, but am looking forward to learning and finding acceptance.

Hi Andrea and Welcome to CDH. You are accepted here. All the girls are more than willing to advise/assist with any thing you need.  I look forward to hearing more about your journey.

Lady Veronica

Hi Andrea and Welcome to CDH. its nice your wife is ok with your x dressing. mine is too a point. will not help with make up or sit and talk like 2 woman. she has seen me getting dressed up and also dressed up all pretty, tell me i put on too much perfume

Thank you for the replies and friendship “reach outs.”  Just feels good to not feel alone.  One of the comments made, by Lucinda, had a note that resonated well with me, “…it’s nice your wife is OK with X-dressing, mine is too, to a point, but won’t help….” which describes my situation quite accurately.  Having read a few articles by wives of crossdressers I am starting to appreciate the emotional turmoil they are dealing with.  It has helped tremendously to dispel hurt feeling I previously harbored.  Looking forward to reading many more articles.

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

On behalf of all the girls welcome to CDH, Andrea!  You’re not alone in your journey and many have found themselves facing the same questions later in life.  Please take you time getting to know the site.  There’s lot s of info to be found everywhere especially in forums and groups sections.  The Articles section had been very inspirational to all including commentary from our founder Venessa.  Then there is chat for live connection with others from CD to TG to TS.  All areas are moderated to make this safe site.  If you have any questions or troubles, don’t hesitate to reach our to an Ambassador (moderator).  I know you’ll find CDH to be a great resource!

Hugs, Cloe

Hi neighbor.  I am single, widowed, and central Ill.  After wife died suddenly, I began dating CD’s, loved it, and like dressing myself.  I am so ugly, but love dressing with my T girlfriend, shopping for girly stuff, all of it.  Wont go out dressed, but maybe someday?  Doubt if I could ever get a man.

I love in Iowa to it would be nice to Chatsworth some one that live I Iowa to feel so alone here

Anonymous

Hi Andrea, I too am from Iowa! Nice to meet you! I am from central Iowa and still haven’t ventured out.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?