Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Perse
      Lady

Hi anybody who is reading this

I’m Perse

I joined a few weeks ago but I have mainly kept to the shadows while I figured out what sort of place this is.

Okay , lets get the bio out of the way first.

62 years old. Married. Been with my wife around 40 years. She does not know that I have these feelings.She is my everything soI am not willing to gamble and maybe lose so I am in what’s known around her as in Stealth mode.

I live in Ireland. The bit up North where all the bother is.

I have had these feelings all my life. Well as far as I can remember. I remember wearing my mothers dresses when there was nobody else in the house. If you know Irish families then that wasn’t all that often. When I left home this stayed with me. It wasn’t constant but it would rear it’s head every so often and totally throw me off balance. What I thought of some childhood daliance was obviously much  more than that. This continued all through my marriage and the birth of my children. Most of the time I resisted the urge but sometimes even a couple of hours in underwear was enough for a few years.

So cut to now and why I am posting on this site. As I have already said, this was always a more sporadic occurence but I have tended to notice a more feminine take on things that has happened over the last ten years. My three nearest siblings were all girls so I have always grown up with a fairly strong feminist ethic. But this wasn’t equal status for women I was feeling but more of seeing things from a femine perspective (No I don’t understand my wife any better.

Cerys from this place was saying that a near death experience spurred her on to re-evaluate the important things in her life and I think I  might have had a similiar thing (but without all the death stuff). Okay Six months ago I was perfectly healthy and now I am on 3 tablets every morning. I know people on her will be going “only 3 “but as someone who only seen a doctor every 5 years , I thought I better take stock.

The catalyst though to be honest was her birthday. I had got her her presents but wantsed to throw in a stocking filler. She has only recently been talked into wearing dresses again. She is a beautiful woman but won’t wear dresses as a rule. I don’t understand her logic as I think it might a chance missed. Plus there is also my frustrastion of Whahwwwwww. Why would you not want to wear a pretty dress.

I did eventually get something for her but the problem was that this search had woken up all the desires and this time I had no real obstacle in my way.  There was stuff that I liked but wasn’t her. This was a present. It was going to a click and collect and it was being paid for from seperate account. Why could I not use the same method for something for myself. So I did

This time though I am not messing about with one or two items of clothings, I have pinched my nose and gone for the super splash

A couple of months ago I had nothing in the way of femine atire but then something called the Pink Fog hit and there has been no looking back

On a personal note though. I am so glad that this was the first place I landed when I was on my search. The people her are just the best. I have been sitting back listening to the chat and it is so friendly and encouraging. I am only here a wet weekend but I think Ireally love this place

Welcome Perse.
      I know of what you speak as a lot of the girls here. Its a safe place where we can speak openly and honest. The desire in me grew very similar to you. We are not all that different. We want to dress pretty and be pretty. Thank you for putting yourself out here. I hope you find all the answers you look for.
      Luv ❤️
      Lily 💋

Perse
        Lady

Thank you Liliana. Dressing pretty is great. Looking pretty is a whole new mountain. I have a guy’s head on a lovely frock and I am perfectly fine with that (for the moment).

Across the pond. I feel your pain, apprehension and fear. We all have it.

Welcome. We all have the same fears. We all have the same hopes and desires.
      Jen

Welcome, Perse…you’re going to LOVE it here, as I have…a great place to “live and learn” about the similar choice we have all made to enjoy our feminine side. You’ll meet and make some great friends, as well, all warm and supportive, but most importantly for me, non-judgmental, in as much as we are all different, but so very much alike, as well…”climb aboard, strap yourself in and ENJOY the ride”…!!!

Perse
        Lady

Thank you Tiny. I am looking forward to the Experience. I was going to say “the ride” but that means something totally different over here

Hi Perse nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Well girlfriend there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Perse as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. So once again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Perse
        Lady

Thank you so much Stephanie. Still coming to terms with being referred to as a sister (I love it by the way) yet it only natural for me to think of everyone else here as ladies. There is a genteel nature to this place that is really endearing

Hi Perce,

Welcome!

My ancestors came from West Meath. Played a little bit of tin whistle for years. I’ll never get the opportunity, but I’d love to visit Donegal and Dingle.

You’ve got friends in the US now.

Madeline

Perse
        Lady

Thank you Lara

Perse
        Lady

Never say never. I have never been to Dingle either but I will go. Donegal is looking stunning at the moment as we are going through a patch of uninterupted sun. We have hundreds of golden beaches with no one on them

I can only wish to go.

Have you read the book A Cottage in Donegal, Mary Doherty’s Story? I found it on Amazon. It will break your heart, yet, still you’ll feel like you want to live the life.

Hi Peres,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy exploring the site and reading the posts.

Alice

Welcome aboard Perse

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Perse,

Welcome to this wonderful, accepting community! It’s lovely to meet you,

💕Lara

Perse
        Lady

Thank you Lara. This is a wonderful place

Harriette
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Perce!

So how did your wife’s gift dress work out in the end? 🫣

Perse
        Lady

I got her a Ralph Lauren wrap over dress. Navy with white polka dots. Lovely.

She didn’t like it. Too clingy she thought. I was thinking to myself if it was anywhere near my size it would have been in my wardrobe but I will never see a size 12 (UK)

Still it gave me the excuse to browse for more dresses guilt free. No history deletion. LOL

It will be on EBay next week. BNWT if anyone is looking for a bargain

Harriette
          Lady

“She didn’t like it. Too clingy she thought.” Perce

One of the few female fashions that I don’t like are formless dresses that look like bags or sacks. To each their own.

Welcome to CDH Perse!
      I’m sure you’ll love your time here! Look around, ask questions, and make new friends. This is the right place to come for help and support from like-minded girls. Enjoy!

Hugs, Jill

Hi Perse…..Welcome to CDH….Gemma xx

Welcome Perse. enjoy the site. there is some good craic here.
      Ulster is a beautiful area, and so is the Republic. i send you a private message about my trip
      to Antrim.
      cheers,
      Briana

Perse
        Lady

I ‘m afraid I didn’t recieve your message Briana. Maybe it’s because I have not gotten to that stage where I should upgrade my account but thanks for welcoming me on here

Hi Perse, I think you will find this forum incredibly helpful I know I do the information here is priceless. I smiled while reading your bio it could be mine same age, same years married I have a lovely wife that I have not told about my Crossdressing desires it will be fun to hear more about your dressing in the future. Enjoy!

Perse
        Lady

Thanks Jill

It is a comforting feeling, knowing that we are not alone in the world. There are not just one or two people who feel like I do but thousands

Solidarity sister

xxx

Anonymous

Hello Perse … welcome to CDH from another UK member … I live near the Welsh border … first, I love the way you have already posted your first (gorgeous) photo … and I think you might be more elegant than you think !!

… I have only been a CDH member for 6 weeks but have learnt a lot in that time … it is a very supportive site and you will enjoy making new friends – I hope I can be one of them …

… I share your desire to embrace CD in you life, to allow space for your femme side to emerge (or even blossom) … and I am on a similar path … in part due to my wife’s illness (liver problem) which leaves her very fatigued … and I have found CD (which I have always done a little) is now becoming an essential part of my life … through which my full personality is being realised … it has given me the confidence to go public for the first time and I plan to do so weekly from now on … I imagine you might soon be on a similar path …

Adrienne xx.

Perse
        Lady

Hi Adrienne

Thanks for the lovely welcome. The photo is more about the dress than the body underneath. I got it really cheap on EBay. I took a punt as it was very poorly photographed. It was the closest I have ever come to giving out a wee girly squeal when I opened the packet. It is out and out the prettiest thing I own.

I don’t think I am quite ready to go public just yet but who knows what tomorrow might bring.

xxx

Welcome, Perce! Thank you for sharing your story with us. Like you, I’ve had these feelings most of my life but only really connected all the dots late in life, in large thanks to my wife for creating the space for me to be all of me. I wish we all had supportive partners, but short of that I hope everyone finds their peace within the constraints of their situation.

I’ve only been to your fair island once, for 3 weeks in 2009. Mostly in Kerry, Cork, Galway, and the Aran Islands. Lovely place.

Perse
        Lady

Thank you Nikki for the warm welcome

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Hello Perse welcome aboard. You will have seen that many have followed a similar path as yours in that later life brings out the girl in you and the opportunities are taken to be that girl you have always wanted to be. It is never easy but if you don’t do it now?  I hope you prosper.

Perse
        Lady

Thank you Angela for the kind welcome. This place is flowing over with the loveliest people.

Hi Perse
      I’m a mature secret crossdresser living in the UK,and I have been married for 40yeats more and have a
      wife who wouldn’t understand me crossdressing.
      I have dresses, skirts,bras, suspenders stockings panties thongs leggings swimsuit but no wig makeup or shoes.
      I have been crossdressing since my teens on and off and the desire and urge never goes away.Purged many times and that has cost me a lot of money, but I keep returning.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Perse
        Lady

Thank you Helena. I also haven’t got to the wig and make up stage but I am starting to develope a certain fascination with heels. After tonight Perse will have to go into some kind of hibernation for a while unfortunately. Still didn’t stop me from buying a cute pair of heels that won’t be delivered until next week. Go figure.

Perse xxx

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome aboard Perse. You will definitely like it here among this group of helpful, friendly ladies. A number of my ancestors came from down south in County Cork, by the sea.

And I know what you mean about going for the “super splash”. In a little over one year I’ve filled an entire nice sized walk-in closet and half of another smaller closet. It is so much fun buying stuff to make yourself look pretty. Until, of course, when the end of the month comes and you have to pay your credit card bill!!

Enjoy your time here.

Fiona

Perse
        Lady

Thank you Fiona

I envy your walk in closet but circumstances dictate that a suitcase is my lot for the moment and that has to go back into the attic tomorrow unfortunately. On the upside though, A few months ago Perse’s wardrobe would have fitted in the palm of my hand. Whilst ATM I am wearing my favourite dress and heels. Favourite implying that I now have a choice to pick from. So things are definitely on the up. The credit card is not going to get too serious a mauling becauseI somehow talked some sense into myself. ie I do not know my own style or what works yet so keep the price down at the baby step phase. I already have a few WTF was I thinking purchases in month one.

I really like this place

xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Perse welcome to Cdh

Stephanie

Perse
        Lady

Thank you Stephanie

Hi Perse and welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us.

Rose

Perse
        Lady

Thank you Willa. I am more that happy to have found this place.

Hi Perse welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet too, I’m a UK girl too I’m in Shropshire England, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Perse
        Lady

Thanks Rozalyn. They are a great bunch on here

xx

Staci Gal
      Lady

Perse….  Two weeks ago today I departed you country after a 12 day visit.  Pretty place, nice people.  Did not get a chance to cross dress – on a cruise – but would have liked to.

The Guinness does taste better in Ireland.  Have fun, Staci…

Perse
        Lady

It does taste better and is very tempting. It is not that great if you are trying to maintain a waspish figure (I wish) More bumblebeelike here lol. Thanks for the lovely welcome
        Xx

Staci Gal
          Lady

Miss Perse….   I am not much of a beer drinker but had to try the Guinness in Ireland.  Glad I did, kept it to one pint / day….  smile…

Have fun with you crossdressing experience !!   Staci…

Dia duit, Perse!

Such a sweet post. Funny how the other side can lie dormant for so long and come out with a vengeance. After my wife left, I’m now Jenny more often than not. It’s a tough trade but so much happier now.

You are here with friends. Welcome!!!

Perse
        Lady

That is how it feels. I don’t think the genie is going back in the bottle
        XX

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Perse,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Hello. Thank you for explaining your name. I didn’t even know Persephone was/is a God.

Welcome to CDH it’s great here so informative and friendly
      Hugs Charlotte

Hi Perse,
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in forums, surveys and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 57-year-old CD/TG person (just taking my first steps in HRT); my life is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta and I live my femininity freely, if instead I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m dressed in unisex clothes but of course in my women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️💙❤️

Lieber Perse,

vor knapp zwei Wochen hat mein Mann mir gesagt, dass er crossdresser ist und sich dafür schämt. Zuerst war ich überfordert, habe ihm aber gleich gesagt, dass ich zu ihm stehe und er sich nicht schämen muss. Ich liebe ihn als Rolf und auch als Deborah. Lieben heißt, seinen Partner anzunehmen wie er ist. Auch wenn ich nicht verstehe, was ihn dazu bewegt crossdresser zu sein, unterstütze ich ihn. Gerade kam ein Dirndl an, das ich ihm geschenkt habe. Er ist glücklich darüber.

Ich wünsche Dir alles Gute und sende liebe Grüße aus Stuttgart

Karin

Lieber Perse,

Vor knapp zwei Wochen hat mein Mann mir gesagt, dass er Crossdresser ist und sich dafür schämt. Zuerst war ich überfordert, habe ihm aber gleich gesagt, dass ich zu ihm stehen und er sich nicht schämen muss. Ich liebe ihn als Rolf und auch als Deborah. Liebe heißt, seinen Partner anzunehmen wie er ist. Auch wenn ich nicht verstehe, was ihn dazu bewegt, Crossdresser zu sein, unterstütze ich ihn. Gerade kam ein Dirndl an, das ich ihm geschenkt habe. Er ist glücklich darüber.

Ich wünsche Dir alles Gute und sende liebe Grüße aus Stuttgart

Karin

Perse
        Lady

Vielen dank Karin.

Ihr Mann ist so glucklich sie zur Frau zu haben

Perse xxx

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?