• This topic has 14 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Judy was the name of my 8th grade girl friend

I got hooked on cross-dressing at about 5 when my older sister dressed me up in her Ballerina outfit!

Maybe it was because boy were not use to  tight fitting silk clothing. I was hooked so bad after that day.

I remember putting that outfit on when ever I could and wearing the tights to school.

Now at 60 ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Hippie
      Lady

Welcome aboard, I hope you have a great time here. You will meet many great people here. Everyone is caring and very helpful. Just ask anyone here, and I bet they will bend over backwards to help you in anything they can.

Best of all, be yourself, and you can really let your hair down here.

Hippie

Anonymous

Welcome Judy! Lots of us are 60 here.

Kay

Anonymous

Hi Judy
      Same here with a pixie outfit… need to feel satin stayed for ever!!

Ups and downs but dealing with that best I can…

10 years behind you and tired of stealth… so now I am here on CDH!!!

Kind Regards
      Roxie.

Hi and welcome Judy
      You have found the perfect home, here, the girls are all so warm and supportive, and you will see so very much advice, lol
      There are a whole lot of us 60 and plus, new and old, so you are certainly not alone.
      Relax, look around, join in when you feel like it, and welcome to the family
      Hugs, Regi.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Judy    welcome you’ll be happy you’re found this site. Much to see and do and the ladies here are so helpful and truly understanding. Chat, meet friends and tour all the forums, much to read. I too am in my 60”s  ouch!!!! . And  have just in the pass couple of years open my hidden feelings of xdressing to which I haven’t experience since back in my late teens.  Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here are wonderful and very helpful so relax and start experiencing the true feelings that are now here. Friendships are so exciting to make and has help me accept who I am. Very nice meeting you and love to talk and share about our experiences . Hugs!!

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Judy, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. There are lots of mature ladies here at CDH. I am now in my 70s and didn’t find out about Teralynn until I was 51. So make yourself at home here and don’t underestimate how much our younger members can invigorate and inspire the feminine part of you! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hey Judy
      What’s wrong with 60? I’m just getting started…

Hi Judy,

Welcome to CDH!  Life begins at 60.  It’s the new 40.  Hope you get tights and a tutu for Christmas.  And a pretty dance costume too.

Alice

Hi Judy, welcome to CDH. I’m new to the X dressing world. Can say this is a fabulous website. I received sooo much support. Can’t wait to get to know you.

Love Tish

Hi Judy nice to meet you some of us girls here were wondering who we could get to play bridge with us and guess who just joined our family. Just kidding sister lots to see and do here as reading forums and posts  so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments .  Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole .. As for making friends there are so many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with . Like Miss Roarke mentioned please fill in your profile page as this is how we all get to know each other  just when you get time and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .. Stephamie Bass

Welcome Judy!

IsabelB
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Judy 🙂

Isabel x

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Judy! I think someone did a poll question on here a short while back about age brackets. And, if I remember correctly, (which at my age is dubious at best) the 60 age group ranked fairly high. So, you  are definitely not alone! Glad to have you here as part of our community. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Most of all! Have fun!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?