• This topic has 19 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I’m Katie and I’m a crossdresser from the UK and new to this site. I’ve been dressing for as long as I can remember, but only started fully dressing in my late teens. I’m now in my mid 40’s and still absolutely love it. My long term partner is the only one who knows about me, and although she doesn’t mind me dressing when the house is empty (which isn’t very often these days), she doesn’t participate in it at all unfortunately. Looking forward to being a part of this community.

katie

Welcome Katie,

There are many lovely ladies on this site who would love to chat with you and be your friend.  I hope we can be friends.

Kerri

Hi Katie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Katie nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Well girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of katie as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you .. Just please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better.. Once again Katie nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Katie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife, I don’t think i will come out to her she says she doesn’t understand why some men want to dress up like women so i don’t think it will be a good idea coming out to her, I’m a UK girl too I’m up in Shropshire, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

If i can get down to London some time i would love to meet up for a coffee X

Hi Katie and welcome to CDH from another UK girl! I live in the South East, and am in my mid 60s. Been dressing in secret for most of my life, still am now as my wife doesn’t know and most definitely would not approve!

Nice to meet you, I’m happy to chat anytime!

Much love

Helen xx

And now we know about you, too. Welcome.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Katie welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Katie
      Lovely to welcome another UK resident. It’s great on here friendly and informative.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Katie.

It sounds like you are well underway on your journey. You have found a very helpful and encouraging group of ladies here.

I look forward to seeing you more of you here at CDH.

Welcome again,
      Jessica

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Katie, let me welcome you to CDH. We’re happy to have you join us, I think you’ll find many friends in your part of the world here to chat with, so please enjoy your time with us.

Sherri

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Katie,

I too am from the UK and it is lovely to meet you. I have found this site a great help and I hope you do too.

Janet

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Katie.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Katie,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH Katie. Lot of British ladies here so you’re in good company.

Hi Katie
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in Somerset.
      Been crossdressing since my teens now in my 60’s.
      Secret crossdresser who loves to underdress most days in panties or thong and love wearing a skirt.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Katie –

Welcome to CDH

XOXO
      Suzanne

Lucy Bancroft
      Ambassador

Hi Katie,

Welcome from another UK member.
      You’ll find lots of friendly advice and chat here.

Happy to chat anytime

Lucy

Anonymous

Hello Katie … welcome to CDH from another (recently joined) UK member … love your photos … hope you enjoy the community, the site has tons of useful resources …
      Adrienne xx.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?