Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey everybody my name’s savanna and I’ve recently come to accept that I’m trans. What started as crossdressing when I was tween and watching a lot of cartoons when men were transformed into women has ultimately been revealed as truly and desperately wanting to be a woman.

Anonymous

Hi Savanah I’m Kelly from Wisconsin

Anonymous

Hello I am also trans is a wonderful thing. I was also cross dressing at 9 years old full time, at 22 I started my transition and now 62 and enjoying my life. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Savanna, and welcome to a place where you can make new friends and share. The great thing about CDH is we cover the whole spectrum of males exploring our feminine natures, from casual crossdressers, those who dress full-time, and girls who are trans and are considering transitioning. The neat thing about this site is I have never come across anyone here who condemns or belittles any other group. And quite frankly, as I have discovered first hand, that is a rarity in the trans community. I look forward to hearing more about your journey. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous
        Lady

We’re really pretty good at just critiquing ourselves.

Anonymous
      Lady

Was it Bugs Bunny? He could change pretty fast.

Funnily enough no, I cite more shows like kids next door, scooby doo monsters unleashed, fairly oddparents, and danny phantom

Anonymous
          Lady

Even Scooby-Doo was just a twinkle in his daddy’s eye when I was watching cartoons.

AnnaBeth Black
          Duchess - Annual

I liked Scooby-doo as well I always wanted to be Daphne.

Samantha R
            Duchess

I was more of a Thelma Fan. Brains and a subtle beauty

Hello Savanna welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Hi Savanah welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Savanna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Savanna nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With a wealth on knowledge here to access and learn from girlfriend please look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Savanna as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you ..  Just please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better thankyou..  Once again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Savanna

welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Savanna
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Samantha R
      Duchess

Hi Savanna
      I am Samantha from Texas.
      I raised in Kentucky and that’s where I first started cross dressing.
      Welcome to CDH, I think you will like it here.

Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Hugs…

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Samantha R.

Hi Savanah and welcome to this Heavenly community where you will wonderful, supportive and friendly people to share with.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Savanna,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?