Tagged: 

• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello.I just joined and can’t wait to meet yal.

Hi Kaylee. How wonderful to have you join us here at CDH. You can make many lovely friends here and also participate in the forums and chat! thankyou for joining us and feel free to introduce yourself in the forum 🙂

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Welcome 🙂

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

Hi hun and welcome

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

Hi hun and welcome

Anonymous

Hey Kaylee how’s it going today ?  Glad you have joined  us here as we all celebrate an embrace the girl with- in us..

\Lisa (((((((((((((:)))))))))))

Anonymous

Nicola here from northern England, whose also just joined.  Just stoppimg by to say ‘Hi’.

Hi Kaylee, I’m a Kentucky girl, too, near Cincinnati. Welcome! CDH is such a gift to have a community where I can feel hormal and supported. I also belong to a support group in the area where I can dress, including social events at restaurants.

Howdy Kaylee. A great big welcome to CDH. I have always wanted to visit there….my Neice and Hubby have a 40 acre horse ranch there. The pictures look lovely. I hail from Alberta….cattle ranch and horses just west of Calgary….2500 acres. Looking forward to hearing more about you. Any questions or just to chat….give me a hollar!  Till then…..

Hugs……

Dame Veronica

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Kaylee,  and welcome to CDH! Glad to have you here!  As you check out the site via chat, forums, articles, etc. you will get to know our community and the friendship and support that is offered.

Hugs,

Michelle

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kaylee happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hey Kaylee, welcome, enjoy the forums and friendly girls in chat. When you get a chance share with us fill in your profile so we can get to know you a bit. Have fun in life.

Anonymous

Hello Kaylee, it’s nice to hear from a Kentucky woman! I have many relatives in Kentucky and visit regularly, it’s truly a beautiful place!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?