Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Kim. I am newish to crossdressing and can’t wait to get more involved btw I’m 19 and have been crossdressing for about 7 years.

hello Kim welcome to C.D.H.  here us girls are very friendly. feel free to look around and meet new people like us shell i say. this is a awesome place to be to meet others and learn about the desire to dress up if you have not figured it out yet

sorry me again i am 54 years old and started when i was about 10. had to wear tights in a school play and was hooked. from there its a long story. i buy my own clothing and make up on line and in stores

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

HI Kim   ah to be young again. I envy you dear,  truly enjoy this,  I only now have embrace my femininity and wished I had done so many many years ago it is a calling that maximizes our balance in life. So much more to discover I  to  am excited on this journey and where it will lead. You’ll love being here and the gals are amazing. Welcome  to heaven 🌹

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Kim and welcome to CDH. I must say I am a little bit jealous of you being able to embrace your feminine side as such a young age. I also started crossdressing about age 10 to 12 some 40 years ago and would possibly have tried to transition back then if I had known that such a possibility existed. Now I am regularly going out dressed as Marianne since five years. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Hi and welcome!

I am a transgender lady and unfortunately did not start dressing until age 57. I am now 74 and thoroughly love dressing and being a woman.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?