Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, I think this is a fairly standard story.  I have been dressing my whole life really, and have regularly felt this is not a part of me that should be in my life.  I now realise I need to embrace this femine side and I need to find other people to explore this with.  Please do say hello x

Welcome

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chrissy,  a big hello back to you from over here in Canada welcome. This is a beautiful place to be if your new to this wonderful world. Meet many of our ladies who are always willing to offer their help and advice to help you be better understand this amazing feelings . Just ask your questions and many are happy to offer their help. To dress is such an exhilarating experience and so much fun when you can share it with others . Enjoy your time here and know your among friends who really do care about each other and who we are. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hello from Manchester hope you like it here.

Hi Chrissy,

Welcome, I am also from the UK.  I am happy to chat, please feel free to message me.

Jessica x

Hi Chrissy, welcome to CDH 🙂

Welcome Chrissy!

Hey Chrissy,

Welcome to the site! I’ve been to your city and it’s really wonderful! Surely I’ll visit more times!

xoxo

Hi Christy, am Jennifer, welcome & thanks for your story.

Anonymous

We’ve all got our own takes – there’s no such thing as a standard story!

Think about the little episodes on your journey to now – all the first times.

We’d love to hear them!

Love Laura

Hi Chrissy!

Welcome to CDH!

Hugs

Autumn

Hi Chrissy

Welcome from Australia

Paula XX

explore away girl!!  I am now 70 and am just now beginning to explore.. don’t wait,,, it is a beautiful part of you!!

Sammatha
      Lady

Hello darling from ni

Enjoy as i do

Sam x

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?