Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi from down deep in La., I am someone who very closeted but ready to explore a little, been dressing since I was 7-8, stealing my mom and sister clothes and makeup every chance I got. was married for a long time till I finally confessed to my wife and although it been confusing its also amazing to share everything about me with her. I am lucky she is supportive but do admit she still confused by my Sandy side, in male form I am the ultimate alpha male but when dressed I am 100 degrees the opposite.

So with all that I am here to maybe meet a few friends and find places to go when I am out of town and dress and feel safe

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Sandy and welcome to CDH!  Happy to have you here and to hear that your wife is supportive.  As you read and share responses to articles, forum posts, photos, etc. you will get to know the community and the support that is offered along with many friendships.  The journeys may not be the same but I am sure that you will find enough similarities in them.  Feel free to ask me questions or even say “hello”.

Hugs,

Michelle

Hi Sandy. From a tad deeper down in Louisiana, welcome to CDH! There’s a few of us here from SE La. who are active on the site, but sadly, one or two have drifted away. Maybe one day there’ll be enough of us to form our own Group!

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

Hi Sandy,

Cute and classic name.

Alpha male ay? Hunting, fishing, motorcycles, AND heels? Ok, you’re different en femme. Details please.
      CDH is a place full of interesting and beautiful women.

Luv
      D

Welcome Sandy!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sandy, welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Having  your wife’s  support helps being  so close to one’s heart. Meet with some of our ladies and enjoy their help and most of all acceptance to make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed. Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

[quote quote=167533]Hi Sandy,

Cute and classic name.

Alpha male ay? Hunting, fishing, motorcycles, AND heels? Ok, you’re different en femme. Details please.

CDH is a place full of interesting and beautiful women.

Luv

D

[/quote]

aww thanks, I have had the name since the late 80s well, I definitely do all the above, but I am also a nationally ranked strongman competitor so everything is over the top testosterone loaded but in femme, I take a break from all those pressures and enjoy a quiet low key almost sub-personality.

Welcome Sandy!

Keep that conversation going with the wife; I’m sure you both have a lot to process.  And count yourself lucky she seems to have taken your confession well; a great many SOs don’t.

If you need help, advice, an ear to bend or a shoulder to cry on, I offer my services and I’m sure the other ladies here would willingly hop on board as well.

Steffy
      Lady

Hi Sandy, welcome!

I too am from Louisiana.  Living in NOLA, in fact.  Shoot me a message if you’d like to chat a little more!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?