Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, lovely to be here!

I’m a very closeted novice crossdresser from the west midlands, UK!

While not in the least convincing, and very solo, I do love pretty outfits, especiaally anything with a sheen.

Looking forward to being inspired by all you gorgeous girls!

Chloe xx

Hi Chloe
      Welcome to another UK resident I’m in West Yorkshire.
      You will love it here so friendly and informative. PM me anytime.

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Chloe, It is lovely to meet you and so nice to see another UK girl join. I am from Surrey so a little way from you! I hope you find this site as enjoyable as I have.

Janet

Hi Chloe welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m a UK girl too I’m in Shropshire, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Chloe nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Chloe as she travels down her own girly path in life,…Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better.. Once again Chloe nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Chloe, very nice to meet you, please make yourself at home.

Hi Chloe,

Nice to have a place like CDH to be oneself in, eh?

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Chloe and welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us.

Rose

Hi Chloe
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in the South West.
      Mature secret crossdresser who has been crossdressing since my teens.
      Dress en femme when I can which is not very often but underdress most days in panties or thong and love wearing a skirt.
      At present have no wig makeup or shoes but I have purged many times but keep coming back.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Hi Chloe welcome to CDH from another UK girl! I’m in south east England, but there are quite a few of us on here, especially in the Midlands it seems.

It’s really nice to meet you. This is a fab site and everyone is so kind and helpful.

Happy to chat anytime.

Love

Helen xx

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome Chloe! I not too far from you in Cheshire. CDH is a great site and I’m sure you will love it.

Lucy Bancroft
      Ambassador

Hi Chloe,

Welcome from another closeted Middle Englander.

This is a very friendly place, so enjoy!

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Happy to chat anytime

Lucy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chloe welcome. This is a beautiful place to be if your new to  this wonderful world. Meet many of our ladies who are always willing to offer their help and advice to help you be better understand this amazing feelings . Just ask your questions and many are happy to offer their help. To dress is such an exhilarating  experience and so much fun when you can share it with others . Enjoy your time here and know your among friends who really do care about each other and who we are.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi lass, from West Yorkshire.

Anonymous

Hello Chloe … welcome to CDH from another (recently joined) UK member … I’m based nearer the Welsh border … it is a lovely community and one where advice is always available in a non-judgemental way … and it can become very addictive! …
      Adrienne xx.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Chloe.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Chloe,

*Please excuse my long delayed Greeting*

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?