Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,

I joined about a month ago but I am just finally getting around to posting my “Hello”.  I have been dressing on and off since adolesence but like most of us it has been in spurts. Since last fall though I have been on a more sustained spurt and enjoying it more. I look forward to my nearly weekly dressup sessions and would even like to get comfortable enough with my dressing to plan a trip someplace that I could dress enfemme in public. Its a goal at least. One that might be attainable. I am happy to be here and hope to interact and maybe meet a friend!

kisses,

Holly

Hi Holly welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

So lovely to meet you

Hi Holly nice to see you again as you have been here for a bit and hope you have looked around and enjoyed yourself here.. As before you are a sister and family member so dont be affraid to say hello or tell us a little story about yourself  we really dont bite girlfriend well a few girls do be careful(ha ha ) just kidding .. Good luck girl please take your time and treat that wife of yours as a treasure as many ladies here like myself have supportive wifes which is a wonderful treat in our home which helps with the girly side of life..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Holly so nice to meet you happy to welcome you here. Your among a community of accepting and caring girls who are always here to help in everyway . Their advice will certainly  help explore and learn more about where one ‘s journey may like  to go.  Going out is a dream of many here and with time that could and  may happen. It’s amazing with support  from others and a building of confinance how experiences seam to show promise. I had my first outting to which was a nervous time. Scared but was a experience I’ll never forget. I did have help as I did go out with other cd’s and did make it much easier as my confidence was motivated with the help from them.  Always safe and easier to share this moment with others like yourself. Best to you on your journey and enjoy your time here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you so much Stephanie! Well what you said makes a lot of sense and is the reason I took the step of joining the group. No one irl generally admits that they are a CD. The only way to meet another gurl is at some place CDs go out or through a forum like this. But without a forum its not likely to even know where a sister would go. I look forward to meeting other girls and working towards my goal. Did you meet the girls you went out with on here or somewhere else?

hugs,

Holly

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Holly. I can guarantee you that if you do get to go out en femme it will be one of the most thrilling and unique experiences you have ever had. A very worthwhile goal.

Thank you Fiona! I get shivery thinking about it. I would love to step out someday in the not too distant future!  Thanks for writing!😘

Hi Holly!

I’m another Maryland Girl from Laurel, MD. I’m also a member of two different CD/TG groups that meet regularly in the area:

The DC Regional Trans Ladies’ Community and

D.C. Area Transgender Ladies Socials and Events (DCATS)

Both are available via meetup dot com (which you can join for free).

A bunch of us from both groups will be attending the Keystone Conference next week in Harrisburg, PA. Six days of panels and presentations and lots of social functions and FUN!

Also, we have a HUGE contingent from CDH here that are going, and we will be having a face to face meetup at 1:30 PM Friday 3/24 at the Harrisburg Hilton Hotel.

PM me if you want to chat or have questions!

Leah Santini

Hi Holly,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Holly, and welcome. I think you will discover that once you go ‘out and about’ the first time you will be hooked. I know I was. I think so many girls are afraid to go out in public for fear of not “passing”. And that’s a shame because it’s not really about “passing” it’s more about “blending”. By that I mean it’s putting on the right makeup, wearing appropriate clothes and not drawing attention to yourself by the way you walk or move about. Some of these things are a bit hard to master at first, but it’s amazing how quickly we adapt to our feminine natures when we are dressed. I always tell people if they are afraid of passing just go to Walmart and watch the CIS women there. MANY of them would not “pass” (as the definition goes). Just go out and have fun! Hugs, Paulette

Thank you for that encouragement Paulette!  I laughed at the last part about Walmart because of course it is very true that many, many, cis women are not particularly feminine and would not pass as women necessarily if judged like we judge ourselves. My issue is just that I am tall and I live in small neighborhood where I have lived for 30 years. I have to get out of this neighborhood and probably town too in order to have any chance of working up my nerve to journey forth freely. I told my wife that my goal is to maybe make it to that KeyStone conference next year. Maybe I will find another opportunity even sooner if I meet another gurl or group of gurls through this site or another. Who knows!?  But I appreciate you welcoming me. By the way you are very attractive in your profile pic!

hugs,

Holly

Thanks Holly, I always tell tall girls that don’t try to get ‘lost in the crowd’ because that’s just not going to happen. I have a couple of CIS girlfriends who are both over 6’6″. Do they stand out? Of course! But they make up for it by looking ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! If you are going to attract attention do it right!!!

By the way, you should consider going to Diva Las Vegas in October. It is a great time, unstructured as you want it to be, with plenty of time for ‘solo’ outings, as well as a great chance to make new friends (I know I have!) Hugs, Paulette

Lizzie
      Lady

Hello Holly
      I’m often in that part of Maryland. Maybe one day we can be in the same place at the same time.
      Lizzie
      I prefer that

That’s cool. Maybe. Who knows what adventure awaits! 🙂

hugs,

Holly

Welcome to CDH Holly
      Well you picked the right CD site
      Their are some pretty good sisters here
      At CDH, you’ll have no problem finding friends here.
      Welcome again Holly
      Hug’s Jennifer Ramirez

Holly

The groups that Leah mentioned are great. I travel from NY to meet up,with them sometimes.  Super friendly.  No worries about how you look. Everyone will help you !

I used to live in Towson for many years so very familiar with the area !

hugs

carole

Hello Holly welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and have found us you are taking the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Holly

You have found the best place for CDs to get support and understanding.

Welcome aboard!

hugs AnnaBeth

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Holly,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Holly.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?