• This topic has 17 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey there from the wonderful state of North Carolina…looking forward to learning and growing here.  I’m also willing to help others if needed.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Kristen,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, the girls here are really friendly and I hope you make lots of friends.

I love to chat and share advice, please feel free to message me anytime.

Take care,

Tara.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kristen welcome and happy that you have joined our Sisterhood. This is truly a beautiful place meeting new people and making friends along the way . Since  being here I’ve noticed different levels of dressing. Like myself I’m just new to this and learning and understanding who I am. You dear have been there and experienced and I’m sure your expertise and warm advice would be greatly asked by these lovely ladies. Here at Cdh we’re everywhere and that’s what makes this a special place  .

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome I am in chat a lot hope to chat with you soon
      Peace and love
      Jenny

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hello Kristen, welcome!  So nice to meet you.  You couldn’t have chosen a better place to learn and grow!  The gals are so supportive, and there is such  a wealth of information and experience here that we are all willing and happy to share.  Any concerns or questions,  please never hesitate to ask, we are all here to help each other in our journey.

I look forward to chatting with you in the forums Kristen!

Stevie

Welcome to the family!!
      Wear your Sunday best! ❤️

JOJO
      Lady

As a fellow North Carolinian, welcome to CDH. This is a wonderful place for support with our journey.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Kristen,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Kristine and welcome to this Heavenly address where you will find wonderful friendly and supportive persons to assist you with  development.

Hi Kristen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Kristen as i see you have been here a while so you know how it goes around here so as a sister and family member you can show us how to use your makeup skills wow girl such a pretty face  and those red lips he he im a red lipstick girl my self thanks for jumping in no worries girlfriend be yourself and have fun..

Stephanie Bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Erin Noga
      Lady

Hi Kristen. The Hi from NC, made me homesick. I really Miss Wilmington. I often ponder returning there, fully en femme. It’s the perfect town for that

Anonymous

Hi Kristen, i love your intro, and you look so pretty. Welcome sister!

Huggs
      Penny

Hi Kristen and welcome to cdh. Enjoy yourself and have fun, I’m also from NC.
      Sara

Samantha Lynn
      Duchess

Hello there Kristen..NC here also…OBX. you look divine and happy…a pleasure meeting you!

Hi Kristen

Welcome to CDH, any questions just ask.

Love
      Michelle

Anonymous

Welcome Kristen.  Your profile picture is stunning.  You certainly are a pro at make up.  Glad you are here.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?