• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi.  My name is Masie.  I am from the UK. I have been enjoying  wearing women’s clothing  for much of my life, all in secret. I am happily married with 3 grown up kids( all unaware of my secret pastime ( RecentlyI have started found it more  seriously, buying some breast forms  and an outfit. Been online looking for information about the feelings I am have and found this site. Glad to know  there are so many of us!

Would appreciate  hearing from you

Masie

Anonymous

Hi Masie and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

Hi Marie!

Glad you joined us.  CDH is a wonderful place to share experiences with our femme feelings and learn from each other.  Very nice to meet you.

Kim

sonya
      Lady

hello Masie,

i was interested to read your message. it seems to me that most of us have more or less the same problems with crossdressing, ie, secrets, coming out, nerves, peer pressure etc etc.

there are those who have managed to reveal everything about themselves and they strike me as the happiest and more relaxed. i feel the world is much more accepting of the various types of people there are, well, more than say, a few years ago. dont get me wrong, there is still a long way to go. mush to much stereo types but we are progressing.

for me, i have a understanding partner who helps me with makeup and shaving and likes me in panties and a dress but only inside. we go out for a drink/meal and i wear my stockings etc but she is very uncomfortable about me fully “dressed” so im not sure how to handle that.

anyway Masie all the best to you

Sonya.

Anonymous

Hi  Sonya, Thanks for your understandung message. Yes we are all having the same strugglesd. I have only just recently  bought some clothes of my  my own, which are all hidden at home. My wife and family have ( I hope) no idea . I think that  I will  have to continue  in this way as I have no idea how they would respond and can’t risk a major  negative reaction – my world would implode. Over the weekend  I have gone  from  yes I want to continue  to oh I’ll  just throw all the gear away  and sod the cost ( that way  there would be nothing  to find and I could stop worrying ).

I could  never come out properly with this,  so I wonder if I should  suppress it and get back to  “normal ” before alk I have risks being lost. I guess I will have to wrestle with this one some more.

Many thanks for your kind words.

Where in Suffolk are you? I am in Norfolk.

Regards Masie

Hi Masie, and welcome!  This is truly a great community of gals, who all are amazingly supportive of each other.  There truly are sooo many wonderful people out there like us, it’s wonderful to have a forum such as this to be able to meet and chat with so many others from across the globe.

So glad you’ve found yourself, and have joined this wonderful soriority!  Glad you’re here with us, and look forward to chatting with ya!

<3  Lauren

Rose
      Lady

HI Masie, and welcome to CDH. It’s nice to meet you!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?