• This topic has 24 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m really happy to be able to chat with all you gurls especially the kiwi gurls

It would be really nice to meet up some time 🤗

Hi Collina

Welcome to CDH it’s so friendly here. Made some good friends. Can chat if you want. Even though I’m England.

Hugs Charlotte

Hi Charlotte

I’m originally from east Anglia hope the spring is going well 🙂

Hi Collina

Lovely to hear rom you. Spring is usual English weather sunny one minute next minute lashing it down windy. When I was a child we always holidayed in Great Yarmouth remember nice times there.

Hugs Charlotte

Hi Collina

It’s nearly half one in the morning off to bed hope to chat tomorrow. Nice to meet you hope you are well.

Hugs Charlotte

Yes catch you tmrw 😘

Hi Collina

MorningΒ  half nine here don’t what time at yours??

Hugs Charlotte

We are GMT +12🤔

Hi Collina

Hope you are well. I’ve had a reasonable day under dressed as getting rid of some garbage with daughter.

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

Hi Collina welcome to CDH

Hugs
      Donna

Hi Collina, and welcome to CDH from Adelaide, Australia!!! 🇦🇺
      Really nice meeting you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Collina 🌸 welcome to CDH! 🦋

Linda Taz
      Lady

Hi Collina,
      Welcome to CDH . This is a great place to get advice , meet friends or just kick back and chat. You’ll find the girls here very friendly and helpful . Don’t be shy . If you are in need of support , you got it . If you want help with fashion and sizing , you got it . If you need cheering up or a laugh you got it.
      If you want to chat with me 1 on 1 go to my site and give me a private message . I’m going to ask you for a friend request .
      I want you to enjoy yourself . Feel feminine and feel free to be yourself .
      Xoxo
      Linda

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Collina welcome and a big hug from over here in Canada… small world when meeting with so many wonderful gurls from all over. Here is a place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Collina nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here at the best CD site on the internetΒ  so get settled and relax and enjoy yourself… As these other lovely ladies here have said already i cant add much to them but a little.. You are a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here we all here are very supportive and accepting of all who come thru these doors .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hello and welcome Collina. You are really adding to the international flavour of the group!

Hello Collins and welcome from the Canadian prairies.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Collina ,

Welcome. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our site is just awesome.

You will make many friends here and one day will say to yourself ” I am home”.

Please do make use of the forums, articles and public chat room and friendships offered here.

As a member, you can contact any of us via private messages.

Also, you may find what you need such as help by using the links in the R/H drop down 3 bar [hamburger ] menu.

Thanks for your participation on the site.

Regards,Β  Β Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Collina, welcome aboard. There are a few of us Kiwi ladies here. I’m up in Auckland.

Jane

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome Collina, like Jane, I am also in Auckland.

Gianna

Hi Collina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Collina,

Welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

I’m in the UK but i spent 10 days in New Zealand in 1997 celebrating my silver wedding anniversary then we went over to Australia to warm up because it was in June x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?