Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey all,

I have been a long time closet CD, recently divorced and now with a SO who not only accepts but encourages this aide of me. I have been active on other forums in the past, but am new here and just want to introduce myself.

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH, Christina!  Thanks for introducing yourself.  Glad you found an SO who supports you.  Please take you time getting to know the site.  There’s lots of info to be found everywhere especially in Forums and Groups sections.  The Articles section had been very inspirational to all including commentary from our founder Venessa.  Then there is chat for live connection with others from CD to TG to TS.  All areas are moderated to make this safe site.  If you have any questions or troubles, don’t hesitate to reach out to an Ambassador (moderator).  I know you’ll find CDH to be a great resource!

Hugs, Cloe

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Christina. You’ll love this site. All the girls are friendly and helpful. Best wishes in your journey. Hugs, Mishael

Wow, an Okie!  I am from SE Kansas.  So glad to meet you.  I am old, but got LOTS of experience.  Welcome to the site, sista.  Lots of fun girls here, plenty of stories, good advice, and laffs.

Anonymous

Hello Christina. Welcome to our little bit of heaven. I live in Texas. Hugs Rochelle.

Hello Christina welcome to C.D.H glade you found this site, us girls are very friendly and under standing.  feel free to read my profile it will tell my side of my beginning and more. i under dress allot during the winter time. then times when 2 adult kids are not home i dress up, wife knows and lets me dress up but will not help with male up or sit and talk like 2 woman

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?