Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, I’m a CD from Oldham in the UK. Married but she doesn’t know what I get up to. Love to dress when working away staying in hotels and then going out dressed. Let me know if you are in the same situation or possibly in the Oldham area and in the same situation.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to a caring accepting community!

Unfortunately I’m on the wrong side of the pond to meet up, but you can check for groups in your area on the site.

It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Thank you Lara yes hopefully I will meet new friends on the site

Hi Samantha, and welcome. I know what you mean about going ‘out and about’ while traveling. I have started taking Paulette with me on business trips and she loves going down to the hotel bar or doing a little evening shopping. My problem is when I bring Paulette with me I usually have to check a bag since she takes many more clothes with her than I do (typically three or four pairs of shoes)! I must admit however she has a lot more fun on the road than I do. If I remember correctly you are up near Manchester? I had an office in London for several years. My biggest regret is I was not dressing at the time, so I missed out on a lot of fun I could have been having. Let’s stay in touch. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Samantha welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, my wife comes from Oldham she used to live on Limeside , when we got married we lived on Holt’s estate, that was about 45 years ago, now we live in Shropshire, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

My wife doesn’t know I’m a crossdresser too,

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes hopefully I will meet someone close by to dress with x

I used to do the same thing – when I traveled for work I also dressed up and went out.  It made work travel much more enjoyable 🙂

Tara

Yes I love dressing whenever I am away with work or book myself a overnight stay in a gay village hotel or b&b

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

I am full time since 9 till now at 62. Each one has their own levels and can help you. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Samantha, suddenly, out of the blue comes a blast from the past. Oldham…… What can I say, I was born there almost 76yrs ago, still have some distant family live there but I haven’t lived there since I was probably 2yrs old. Welcome to CDH.

Hi thanks for the reply x where are you living now x

Miles away love, across the pond in North Carolina.

Hi Samantha
      Welcome to CDH look forward to chatting sometime from a long time closet girl.
      Sarah xx

Anonymous

Welcome Samantha, great to see another UK girl. I travelled extensively abroad before Covid. Since I stopped travelling I have emerged from the closet, so maybe 10-15 years of fun missed. That be said, having your luggage rifled through in a Middle East airport may have been a problem. Dive in and enjoy CDH.

Dear Samantha
      Welcome to CDH. I am a recent joiner and loving it. I hope you have as good a time as I. Looking forward to chatting with you.
      Hugs
      Christine

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Samantha welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?