Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

new here from Pa.

Hi Georgia!

there’s quite a group of girls from PA. Drop me a PM if you want specifics

Leah

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Georgia

This is certainly the place to start learning more about what your looking for. From someone just beginning to others looking to more in transitioning fully or in part. To understand and better ourselves in everyway  becoming very the  ladies we feel like  being. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy exploring our site and soon will be looking forward to hearing from you and your experiences in this wonderful world we have embraced . Happy to welcome and very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Geogia, welcome to CDH. I’m a UK gal myself. You’ve found a fab site, I’m sure you’ll love it. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Hi Georgia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome, Georgia! Glad you found us, as this is a great place to learn about and explore your feminine side.

Till I found this place a couple of years ago I was much like you, had thought of going further with my dressing, but I didn’t have the knowledge or the confidence too. Now I have been out many times fully femme.

I also started about the same age as you, like so many others do too.

Amy

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Georgia! We are glad to have you as part of our community. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. There is tons of great information available from some amazing ladies. Don’t be nervous about judgement here, there is none. Have fun!

Welcome Georgia!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?