Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been lurking around here for a few weeks and decided that I like the atmosphere. Today I checked out the chat and found chatting with a few girls was a blast and I enjoyed it, I am certainly going to do more of that!   From reading forum posts it is clear that this is a place Rachel can feel comfortable. I hope to make some friends here and have some girly fun. It’s long overdue.

Cheers,

Rachel

I Rachel, and welcome to a place where sharing and caring is in great abundance. I started crossdressing in the 60’s then took a fifty year hiatus until about five years ago. When I came back I told my wife right up front and after a few difficult weeks she came around to accepting Paulette, and now buys her clothes and poses for girl’s photo shoots. I must admit it is good to not have to hide my activities, but just finding time these days to get fully dressed and made-up is becoming a challenge what with daily Zoom and Webex calls. Also, I find being Paulette today is not about the erotic thrill it was in the 60’s but rather a way for me to channel my femininity and enjoy it. I hope allowing your ‘inner girl’ free rein is as good for you as it is for me. Hugs, Paulette

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Rachel,

Welcome, it was great to meet you in Chat today and really nice to chat with you, I look forward to seeing you there again soon.

Love,

Tara x

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Rachel,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachel  Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat and I hear you’ve visited our chat room, wonderful gals. Lots to read through our forums so enjoy. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

A big warm welcome to CDH Rachel, and yes you can definitely feel comfortable here. I also love to chat myself.

Glad to have you with us Rachel, and that you like what we’re made of. You’re right in feeling safe to share with this group, full of understanding and very little judgement. Do have fun!

Olivia

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Welcome Rachel,
      Wonderful to meet you.
      Hugs and Kisses. Amber

Hi Rachel! Welcome to CDH. We have a wonderful community of sisters here.

Xoxo,

Dani

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?