Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just a quick hi I’m new on here so going to try and find my way around the site later when I get time. Hope everyones well . Feel free to say hi xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Loretta hello and welcome…

Explore this wonderful place and when ready come out and meet many of our beautiful ladies and know your among friends. Hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie  🌷

Hi Loretta

Lovely to meet another UK girl, you will find lots of friends here. PM me if you want to……….

Anonymous

Hi Loretta

Have a good look around and for sure make contact UK girl

Stay safe

Averyl

Hi Loretta,

Welcome to CDH. Lots and lots of friendly girls on here always willing to share girly chat. Always good to welcome another U.K. member.

Katie x

Hi Loretta

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Loretta!

Hi Lorretta

Always nice to welcome another girl form the UK to CHH! I hope you are well and finding your way around here. I’m from Cambridgeshire, PM me if you want to chat or ask anything!

Andrea x

Hi Loretta and welcome to CDH. I’m really glad you joined our happy little family. Definitely do have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

I see you just started crossdressing but you do it regularly. That’s great. CDH is a very friendly, supportive site. You’ll have to share how you’re able and willing to dress so often so soon. Many new dressers start pretty slowly. I know I did.

Welcome again and I hope you find what you’re looking for here.

Hi Loretta, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people We have members from all over the world including quite a few from the U. K. so you may find a few members near you. I noticed that you have not been on the site for a week now. To get the most out of your membership you really need to stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members. Of course if you are really busy it can be quite difficult to find time for everything! I should know because I am a week behind in sending out welcoming posts! But do try to get on the site more often Luv. It is the only way you will get to know just how wonderful the site and its members are! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?