• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all I am from central Virginia and excited to be here. Hoping to find friends with similarities wanting to dress and socialize. An uncanny coincidence just a week ago in NY provided the opportunity to get out from behind closed doors for the first time. How exhilarating…thank you Karen and Femme Fever for inviting me to their monthly party what a thrill. Wish there was a similar group in central Virginia!

Hi Michelle and a warm welcome to this group.

Hi Michelle, welcome to CDH, i’m sure you will find our site very supportive and friendly. Please feel free to join the community, post in the forums etc. Great to have you with us! 🙂 .

Fiona xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michelle ,welcome. This is a beautiful place to be if your new to this wonderful world. Meet many of our ladies who are always willing to offer their help and advice to help you be better understand this amazing feelings . Just ask your questions and many are happy to offer their help. To dress is such an exhilarating experience and so much fun when you can share it with others . On your travels here may I suggest looking up one of our ambassadors here ,Cynthia who does resides in Virgina and will be very happy to hook you up to many of the social groups and events in your area.   Enjoy your time here and know your among friends who really do care about each other and who we are. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Michelle!

Anonymous

Hi Michelle.    I’m two hours away from RVA. I go up there three days a week for work.  I wish there was a group of us that get together and socialize once a month or so.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?