Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi my name is Jennifer, I’m new to this site, I’m looking to rebuild my female life after suffering a homeophobic assault a number of years ago that put me in hospital for a few weeks, as you might imagine, I lost all my confidence in going out fully dressed after that and it has been way too long since I’ve taken Jennifer out of the house, but I’m starting to build my confidence again and hopefully it won’t be to long now before I’m back out and proud.

Hi Jennifer,

I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Anonymous

Jennifer you’ve found a safe place to help rebuild that self-confidence. It’s hard coming back from an experience such as yours but with the support of the friends you’ll meet here I hope the path will be smoother for you.

Welcome to our Happy Place.

Hi Jennifer, I’m glad you found this site and welcome

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Jennifer, welcome to our little piece of heaven . I hope your confidence gains the stregnth you need through your interactions with the other lasses in our community.

Cookie 🙂

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Jennifer welcome with us
      Catherine

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?