Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all , my name is Heather. Β I’ve just joined the site and I’m very excited at what I hope will be a great adventure.

I’ve dressed ever since I can remember and that’s a long time….😉. I’ve given up trying to ignore my feminine needs and would love to explore them with others.

love to hear from you

Heather xx

Hi, Heather. Welcome to CDH. You have come to the right place for support and advice. All of the ladies here a great and we all believe that we can help each other to grow. Hugs, Allysa

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Heather hello from Canada… and welcome. Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Well I love exploring I am a adventurous girl 👧. I like getting out and around checking things out as one of the girls 👧. I am a wildflower and a sunflower 🌻 I blossom and shine. You have to get out and enjoy life and Christina is going to do that. Tennessee has a lot to offer and I am out to get it. Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Heather,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Heather,
      Welcome! I am brand new as well. I am from the US.

Hi Heather welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m in the UK too I’m down in Shropshire, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hello Heather welcome to CDH glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place home or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. Glad you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself and you are sharing a part of your authentic self it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried what seems like a lifetime I am glad you have made the step. Welcome!

Hugs April

Anonymous

Welcome Heather. I hope you find CDH as encouraging and awesome as I have. I look forward to seeing you grow on your journey.

Welcome Again, Jessica

Hi Heather nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..Β  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl with a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from just look around ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about the femme journeys they are on .. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Heather as she travels down her own girly path in life..Β  Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away.. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Heather,

I hope you have a great adventure here with us as we all navigate our journeys in accepting and loving our feminine selves.

Hugs, Jill

Hi Heather,

Good to have a bonnie Scots lass amang us!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Heather
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in Somerset.
      Secret crossdresser.
      Been crossdressing since my teens now in my 60’s.
      Underdress most days in my panties or thong and secretly wear a skirt early in the morning or late at night.
      Can’t stop buying new clothes most of it on line, but do wander around the charity shops.
      Enjoy the site Helena has certainly come out of her shell since joining, but not as far as some girls, no wig or make up.
      Love
      Helena

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Heather,

Welcome to CDH! I hope you find this lovely place as helpful as I have.

💕Lara

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?