Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

hello everyone, this is quite tough, I’ve only just accepted my female side and was searching the internet for info and support when i found this place and it seemed like a good place to start, so here i am.

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Welcome to your new home.

Check out the great  threads  in the forums.

Safe environment  to share and explire. We all have something to learn from each other

Claudia

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Hey SAlly-echoing Claudia-Welcome to the site.  Great intro post. We’re so glad you joined and look forward to getting to know you better. As she said, dive right into the forums and start replying,commenting or even start a new thread on something that interests you.

Cynthia

Sally, I already said Hi but I wanted to again welcome you and another part of the world to our growing family!!! You will find support and friendship from all corners of the globe here!!!

Hugs,

Codille

Anonymous

Welcome Sally!! I think you will love it here.

Anonymous

G’day Sally,

Welcome to CDH and all the great people you’ll meet here.

After reading you’re profile I couldn’t help but wonder if the computer you were transfering your personality to was a ‘Mac’…

Okay, so Aussie humour isn’t all that great but I’m sure someone from Scotland will get the reference. Lordy, I’m in trouble if you don’t!

Accepting your female side is a major battle won. Building the confidence to finally step out that door en femme can take a while but it can happen. It’s up to you.

Those here are willing to support, encourage and help you in any way we can.

Enjoy the ride.

Jane

Anonymous

Hi Jane,

Thanks for the kind welcome.

Anonymous

hi jane thanks for the welcome, you aint in trouble i did get the reference but unfortunatly it wasnt a mac mores the pity

Anonymous

Hi Sally! Annabelle Louise here! I am also a new member from Scotland! I’m still mostly in the closet but getting braver and wearing dresses etc these days as well as lovely undies! Perhaps we could do some girly clothes and make up shopping together sometime?

Anonymous

Hi Sally – welcome from England and from another part-time girl. It’s good to accept this about ourselves it’s just a shame that the rest of the world don’t always accept it quite so easily… At least we can talk about it and receive some understanding amongst ourselves.. 🙂
      Nice to meet you…
      Katey x

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Sally and welcome with us

Catherine

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

Hi Sally,
      Great that you’ve joined our community.
      Enjoy your time on here.
      HUgs,
      Maxine

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?