• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi. Closeted cd. Been a long time. Looking to chat with other girls.

Of course. I wish you a very warm welcome to the best cd place in the world. Everyone in here are so incredibly kind. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous

LOve to chat anytime,
        Hugs Nancy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Suki  happy to welcome you.The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Suki Nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here . You have joined the best CD site on the internet . There is so much to see and do here as reading forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also ask many questions from clothing to make up to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. So get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself. As for making friends there are many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with . So i hope you read the sign out side the door you stepped thru when you joined us here  that read Please deposit all fears and worries here before entering as you will not be needing them here . And as there is nothing to fear or be afraid of here as we dont bite well some girls here do so be careful (ha ha ) just kidding . And Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Suki! Glad to have you as part of this community. Feel free to ask questions, make friends, and share thoughts. There is tons of great information here provided by some amazing ladies. Have fun!

Anonymous

Thank you sweet Emily.

Hi Suki! Welcome to CDH. We see you peeking out of your closet 😉  Glad you’re here!

Hi Suki,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Suki , from another very new member. While I’ve only been active here for a few days , I must say that I’ve been amazed at all that I’ve learned and the positive response I’ve received from all. This site is great for gurls like us. I’m so happy that I changed from lurker to active participant.

Rikki

Hello Suki, it’s nice to meet you!

Welcome home, we’re all friends here.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Suki!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?