• This topic has 19 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I am Ophelia (Ophélie in French) a 48-year old crossdresser from Western Switzerland. I am blessed enough to have a very encouraging wife (we even go out together from time to time).

I love wearing heels and underwear, also in drab mode, trying to mix some girly clothes along with my male plain and boring stuff.

Looking forward to meeting people from my area and, why not, get to know each other.

Hi Ophelia

Welcome to CDH you will love it here,
      Not from your area from England but would like to be friends

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

Welcome. I got interested and started at a very young age because of the drab guy clothes and the exciting ‘girly’ clothes my older sisters wore.They just have a better variety

Welcome Ophelia (a Swiss miss).
      Greetings from Northern Ireland your national football team qualified for the World Cup from our group. We finished 3rd, Italy finished 2nd and they have play a play of match to qualify.
      Liz

Welcome to CDH Ophelia. We have members from all over the world so you may find someone in Europe who is close to you. Perhaps western part of France, maybe even in your part of Switzerland but I don’t recall any. However, the site has so many wonderful features and the opportunity to interact with crossdressing people from all over over the world that you might want to remain a member whether you find someone close to you or not. In any case you will find this a very welcoming and accepting place. – Blessings from Teralynn

Welcome Ophelia!  I’m not even remotely geographically close to you (Pennsylvania USA here), but still so thrilled that you’ve found this place which will provide you so much support – even if only virtually….   We’re all in this together.  So nice to meet you!

Marcellette

Hi Ophelia, I too have just joined and I have never felt so welcome. I live in the US, in Arizona, but I had an office in Geneva for a few years. I really miss the Swiss countryside. Some very fond memories of the place and the people. Take care. Paulette.

Sylvia
        Lady

Dear Paulette ,

Welcome ( again ) here on CDH !
        Glad you have found us here , this is a wonderful place to be.
        Being here for more than five weeks now has improved my life in a very positive way.

Love Sylvia

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.
      Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Ophelia!

Connie

xxx

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Ophelia,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  Like you I have a supportive wife (wonderful isn’t it), I am from the U.K. but have been to Switzerland and it is a beautiful country. Would love to chat with you some time, please feel free to get in touch.

Tara.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Ophelia,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our public Chat room   ========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hello Ophelie ftom Jane in Hobart Tasmanua. Welcome. TDH is very accepting and encouraging. You will have people from all iver the globe wanting to chat.
      Congratulations, best eishes.
      Jane Stewart

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Ophelia ,

Bienvenu ici !
      I’m from the Netherlands but I love Switzerland and Lac Léman.
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here on CDH.
      This is a wonderfull community of girls from all around the world shearing their stories in the Forums every day.

Love Sylvia.

Hi Ophelia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ophelia welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Welcome this Heavenly address of wonderful friendly and supportive persons Ophelia.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Ophelia,

Welcome to a wonderful accepting place!

Hugs, Lara

Anonymous

Hi Ophelia, beautiful name, welcome to CDH.💋

Anonymous

Bien venue, Ophelia. (I took high school French 😁). Welcome to CDH.

Much love,
      Raquel

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?