Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, I just joined up and look forward to being here and meeting new like minded sisters!!

I am in my late fifties but have been dressing for as long as I can remember. My urge to be a woman grows stronger by the day and I love the feeling.

Love, Sylvia

Hi Sylvia, thank you for introducing yourself.

You have found an excellent community here at CDH filled with kindness and support and friendship. I’m happy you’re here!

Best wishes, Rei.

Thanks so much Rei, I am very happy to be here and look forward to participating and being part of this lovely community!!

Shana Mac
      Lady

Hi Sylvia! I think you are going to love this place. I do!

Thanks so much Shana!!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Sylvia and welcome to CDH!  Another member of the ‘ Late fifties dressing as long as I can remember ‘ group.  I know that feeling.  Lol.

You have come to a group of sincerely caring – and fun – bunch of ladies in a safe and friendly place, so please be yourself, let your hair down and relax.  Happy to meet you Sylvia, and looking forward to chatting!

Stevie

Hi Sylvia

Welcome to CDH!  There is no shortage of like minded girls.  Jump on in and have fun! 😊

xo – Robyn ❤️

Hi Sylvia

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. This is a safe and friendly place, I look forward to seeing you around.

Jessica x

Anonymous
      1. Thanks I appreciate the response . Should I post a pic on here .

Hi Jessica! Thanks for the welcome!!

Hi Stevie, thanks for the welcome, very happy to be here!!

Anonymous

You’re welcome

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sylvia   welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Sylvia,

Welcome to CDH 🙂

Isabel x

Thanks Isabel and Stephanie!!

I do look forward to being here and interacting regularly.

Hi Sylvia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Thanks Samantha, I’m very happy to be here!!

Welcome Sylvia!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Sylvia! Glad to have you as part of our community. Feel free to ask questions and share thoughts. There is tons of great information from amazing ladies here! Most will accept private messages for the more personal issues. Best thing you can know is, you are not alone! Have fun.

rhonda
      Lady

I’m getting to know that feeling 💋💋

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?