- September 15, 2019 at 5:04 pm #223132StaceyjParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
I’m Stacey….. new girl on the block…. just moved in here 🙂
Been trans all my life and hit ‘the scene’ a bit in the UK, but not yet in Canada. Seems a little bit limited in red neck ALBERTA but I a looking forward to being corrected.
Married with brilliant wife who kind of gets me and I think realizes that there are far worse things I could be into than being trans….. I mean I could be a golfer or something horrible like that 🙂
Enjoy creating the feminine illusion but I also like being male as well. Taken me a while to get to be this comfortable and I certainly could have made some horrible mistakes along the way. Very blessed to be who I am today and have the life I have
well that’s a little about me …. let’s get to know one another
- September 16, 2019 at 5:24 pm #223569https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 12Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
Welcome Stacey, you look great! We may have a couple things in common. I am also fortunate with having a wonderful and supportive wife. I have maybe or temporarily quit golf. Crossdressing is so much less stress and much more fun! And I also enjoy my male self as well. But going forward because of just recently coming out to my wife I will need to find that balance of the male and feminine side.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 16, 2019 at 6:59 pm #223603StaceyjParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
thanks for your welcome 🙂
i’m sure You won’t miss the golf 😬
glad that your wife is a trooper and clearly loves you lots!
my wife is away this week….. so guess what? It is super tough typing this in on my phone with false nails 😊
- September 16, 2019 at 8:57 am #223336Michelle NewmanParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 1905Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1023 times
- September 16, 2019 at 8:26 am #223321MollyParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 176Has thanked: 740 timesBeen thanked: 438 times
Welcome to the redneck land of Alberta.. (Not as redneck as it gets, but more than it needs to be)
I can promise you that it’s nothing like the cosmopolitan areas you’ve been.
Feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat.
- September 16, 2019 at 8:18 am #223316Kathy SmithParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 32Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
Welcome Stacey. I am in the Columbia Valley in BC. Just moved out here from Ontario. I’m in a a small town here o not much chance of going out dressed at the present time. Enjoy your time on the site lots of wonderful girls.
- September 16, 2019 at 8:01 am #223311
- September 16, 2019 at 7:44 am #223298Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 879Has thanked: 1901 timesBeen thanked: 1770 times
Hello Stacey, I’m also Canadian, but in Southwestern Ontario, so rather East of you as well. So I hope you get to enjoy being here at CDH, lots of friends, and great info too.
- September 16, 2019 at 4:46 am #223248https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 502Has thanked: 1506 timesBeen thanked: 712 times
Welcome Stacey! It is great that your wife is supportive or at least tolerant. Hey, be careful being hard on golfers, I am a golfer. You might be right though, it might be worse than being a CD. Glad to have you here.
- September 16, 2019 at 5:47 am #223269ParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
lol, well I tried golf….. brought a set of Sticks and had some lessons….. decided I was terrible and that being trans was infinitely more fun and I was likely to see more improvement in that area of my life rather that ‘interesting’ game….. although the female golfer look does have appeal 😊
look forward to getting to know you
- September 15, 2019 at 10:20 pm #223200Tiff AnyParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 696Has thanked: 1609 timesBeen thanked: 1372 times
Hi Stacey , I’m way down south ( Australia ) , welcome & thanks so much for the laugh….. Golfer ….I worked on golf courses for 10 yrs , so I’ve seen what they’re like close hand ….much worse than a crossdresser 😄😄😄😄 Tiff
- September 16, 2019 at 4:15 am #223233ParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
thanks for reaching out….. even if you are one of those desperate golfer types 😊😊
i get down your way, well NZ any way, fairly often. Not been to Aussie yet but will, probably to reclaim the Ashes 🙂
- September 15, 2019 at 7:45 pm #223182Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 17Replies: 3581Has thanked: 3265 timesBeen thanked: 3865 times
Stacey, hey!!! Again so nice welcoming you . Another Canadian amongst our clan of wonderful girls and many more around the world. This is certainly a special place to enjoy all of who you are. Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and thankyou so much for reaching out and wanting to be friends , I’m honored for you asking. Now enjoy all that we are.
- September 15, 2019 at 7:26 pm #223180https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 10Replies: 135Has thanked: 148 timesBeen thanked: 186 times
Welcome to CDH.
- September 15, 2019 at 7:42 pm #223181
- September 15, 2019 at 5:58 pm #223162Rachel RavenParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 69Has thanked: 88 timesBeen thanked: 206 times
While Olivia is just a little east of you, I am just a little west in southern BC in the Fraser Valley. Living where I do I can empathize with what you are seeing in red neck Alberta. I live in what’s known as the Bible Belt of BC. Always controversies over rainbow crosswalks and if and when one does go in it is vandalized almost immediately. Wish some people were more accepting. Oh well. Welcome. This is a great site with lots of fine ladies with lots of fine advice. Great place to be!
- September 15, 2019 at 6:42 pm #223177ParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
nice to hear from you…. from beautiful BC. It will be so much nicer to once you have an additional pipeline running through it 🙂
looking forward to spending more time on this site and chatting to others here
- September 15, 2019 at 5:25 pm #223144Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1269Has thanked: 4198 timesBeen thanked: 2232 times
From another Canuck, a little East of you.
Welcome, I know for a fact that there are at least a few friendly Albertans, cause they too are members on CDH. I hope you enjoy sharing and being here with us and get to make some good friends, its certainly better than the election or its coverage.
- September 15, 2019 at 5:37 pm #223148ParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
thanks for your reply….. only 2000km east of me 🙂🙂
i get to Ontario a fair bit with work…. much nicer than Alberta.
Share your feelings about the election. No one stands out…. although I have to say I hope the conservatives form a govt from a purely business perspective
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.