Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Staceyj
      Lady

Hi,

I’m Stacey….. new girl on the block…. just moved in here 🙂

Been trans all my life and hit β€˜the scene’ a bit in the UK, but not yet in Canada. Seems a little bit limited in red neck ALBERTA but I a looking forward to being corrected.

Married with brilliant wife who kind of gets me and I think realizes that there are far worse things I could be into than being trans….. I mean I could be a golfer or something horrible like that 🙂

Enjoy creating the feminine illusion but I also like being male as well. Taken me a while to get to be this comfortable and I certainly could have made some horrible mistakes along the way. Very blessed to be who I am today and have the life I have

well that’s a little about me …. let’s get to know one another

hugs

stacey x

Hello Stacey

From another Canuck, a little East of you.

Welcome, I know for a fact that there are at least a few friendly Albertans, cause they too are members on CDH. I hope you enjoy sharing and being here with us and get to make some good friends, its certainly better than the election or its coverage.

Olivia

Staceyj
        Lady

Hi Olivia

thanks for your reply….. only 2000km east of me 🙂🙂

i get to Ontario a fair bit with work…. much nicer than Alberta.

Share your feelings about the election. No one stands out…. although I have to say I hope the conservatives form a govt from a purely business perspective

hugs

Stacey x

Stacey. communism grows exponentially as you cross the MB/ON border.Β  We may be a bit redneck in Alberta, but here you are in God’s country/

Hi Stacy,

While Olivia is just a little east of you, I am just a little west in southern BC in the Fraser Valley.Β  Living where I do I can empathize with what you are seeing in red neck Alberta.Β  I live in what’s known as the Bible Belt of BC.Β  Always controversies over rainbow crosswalks and if and when one does go in it is vandalized almost immediately.Β  Wish some people were more accepting.Β  Oh well.Β  Welcome.Β  This is a great site with lots of fine ladies with lots of fine advice.Β  Great place to be!

Staceyj
        Lady

Hi Rachel

nice to hear from you…. from beautiful BC. It will be so much nicer to once you have an additional pipeline running through it 🙂

looking forward to spending more time on this site and chatting to others here

hugs

Stacey x

Anonymous

Hi..Stacey ,

Welcome to CDH.

Staceyj
        Lady

Thanks Shreya 🙂 x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stacey, hey!!! Again so nice welcoming you . Another Canadian amongst our clan of wonderful girls and many more around the world. This is certainly a special place to enjoyΒ  all of who you are. Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here andΒ  thankyou so much for reaching out and wanting to be friends , I’m honored for you asking.Β  Β Now enjoy all that we are.

Hugs….

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Stacey , I’m way down south ( Australia ) , welcome & thanks so much for the laugh….. Golfer ….I worked on golf courses for 10 yrs , so I’ve seen what they’re like close hand ….much worse than a crossdresser 😄😄😄😄 Tiff

Staceyj
        Lady

Hi Tiff

thanks for reaching out….. even if you are one of those desperate golfer types 😊😊

i get down your way, well NZ any way, fairly often. Not been to Aussie yet but will, probably to reclaim the Ashes 🙂

hugs

stacey x

Anonymous

Welcome Stacey! Β It is great that your wife is supportive or at least tolerant. Hey, be careful being hard on golfers, I am a golfer. Β You might be right though, it might be worse than being a CD. Β Glad to have you here.

Staceyj
        Lady

Hi Michelle

lol, well I tried golf….. brought a set of Sticks and had some lessons….. decided I was terrible and that being trans was infinitely more fun and I was likely to see more improvement in that area of my life rather that β€˜interesting’ game….. although the female golfer look does have appeal 😊

look forward to getting to know you

hugs

Stacey x

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Hello Stacey, I’m also Canadian, but in Southwestern Ontario, so rather East of you as well. So I hope you get to enjoy being here at CDH, lots of friends, and great info too.

Amy

Hi Stacey !

Welcome to CDH !

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Welcome Stacey. I am in the Columbia Valley in BC. Just moved out here from Ontario. I’m in a a small town here o not much chance of going out dressed at the present time. Enjoy your time on the site lots of wonderful girls.

hugs

kathy

Molly
      Duchess

Hi Stacey;

Welcome to the redneck land of Alberta.. (Not as redneck as it gets, but more than it needs to be)

I can promise you that it’s nothing like the cosmopolitan areas you’ve been.

Feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat.

-Molly

Welcome Stacey!

Anonymous

Welcome Stacey, you look great! We may have a couple things in common. I am also fortunate with having a wonderful and supportive wife. I have maybe or temporarily quit golf. Crossdressing is so much less stress and much more fun! Β And I also enjoy my male self as well. But going forward because of just recently coming out to my wife I will need to find that balance of the male and feminine side.

Staceyj
        Lady

Hi Ellen

thanks for your welcome 🙂

i’m sure You won’t miss the golf 😬

glad that your wife is a trooper and clearly loves you lots!

my wife is away this week….. so guess what? It is super tough typing this in on my phone with false nails 😊

speak soon

hugs

Stacey

Hi Staceyj,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Stacey,

I never day dreamed about golf. I always day dream about dressing up!

Welcome!

Kay

Hi Stacey and nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. We all love a good intro and you hit that one pretty good as all the other girls here said many girls to meet and to become friends with from all over the world as a matter of fact just said hello to a girl from Singapore . So sit back relax kick your heels off and read some forums and posts and when you are comfortable with us join in we really don’t biteΒ  well some girls do (he he ) just kidding . Anyhow again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stacey, Teralynn here from the great hot south! Welcome to CDH Luv. I never took up golf – can’t imagine swinging a golf club in high heels! Don’t mind redneck country – these country boys can look but can’t touch because I am happily married! I live in a small town in northern Florida where there might be more cows than people! Dress as Teralynn practically every day. Sit on my front porch in my dresses and shorts and wave to neighbors as they drive by in their pickup trucks. Go shopping in our little town in capris leggings and matching color tunic tops and nobody bothers me and I don’t bother anybody. Occasionally get a little smile from a man passing me by and wonder if he knows I am a crossdressing person or does he just think this 70 year old gal is kind of attractive. Redneck Ville in Florida may or might not be like other places but the wife and I have lived here since the mid 1980s and I love it here. You seem like a very pleasant person Stacey! One who will fit in here at CDH very nicely! As you can see we have a lot of members here that are from Canada and CDH members are generally wonderful people no matter where they are from. Hope you stay active on the site and totally enjoy your CDH membership. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?