Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Shawn S.
      Duchess

Stopping by to say Hello. Looking forward to learning about everyone and sharing some of my life and struggles.

Anonymous

Hi Shawn. Welcome to the CDH.

I hope you will like it here!

Gaby💜

Anonymous

Welcome Shawn,

Lisa

🙂

Hi Shawn,
      Just wanted to welcome yet another fellow Louisianan to CDH. Looks like you’ve already joined the group “CDH Texas,” which leads me to believe that you’re considerably west of my location. (I’m near New Orleans).

So, welcome to CDH! There are so many lovely ladies here sharing their experiences on the road we all seem to be traveling. I think you’re going to enjoy it.
      – Camryn Occcasionnel

Shawn S.
        Duchess

Camryn,

I’m actually in northwest Louisiana, closer to Texas than New Orleans. Glad to meet another Louisiana girl on the site.

Hi Shawn, glad you’ve joined our little group, look forward to your added input in some of our discussions.

Hi Shawn, you will learn plenty here! thankyou for joining CDH! please feel free to get involved in the forums and participate in our wonderful, friendly community 🙂

Fiona xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Shawn welcome  ,  happy to have you join with us.  Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.  Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings that sometimes can run a mock. Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Shawn and welcome to CDH!  This is a great place to find support and friendship on your journey.  Looking forward to sharing some stories.

Hugs,

Michelle

Welcome Shawn!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?