Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m from northern England in the UK and have joined your site after being encouraged by the huge range of crossdressers here, from those who pass as women out and about, to others who keep things secret, even (or especially) from their SOs.

Sadly, I don’t have a body that lends itself to feminisation, being over six feet and well-built (for a man), and needing a full-body groom at least daily.

My wife and I are in a Female-Led-Relationship, so as well as crossdressing I’m submissive and usually in some form of chastity. I’m incredibly fortunate in that she encourages my crossdressing, but only to limits. She doesn’t like me in blouses, dresses or skirts, but does like thong panties, tights and hold-ups, bodies and similar.

As I say I’d never pass in a million years, but do push my own boundaries, again with my wife’s support, in that I wear tights with shorts and sandals, and bright toes with flipflops and bare legs. So friends probably think I’m odd rather than a crossdresser.

So those are my limits, and while I’d ideally do more I wouldn’t go behind her back. I feel fortunate that she’s as benevolent as she is.

Welcome Stevie, glad you’ve your wife’s support.
      I’m from Northern Ireland
      Liz

Stevie welcome to CDH. It probably took a lot of courage for you to reveal so much of your personal situation in your introduction. You will find the members here quite welcoming and accepting of new members. However, I would advise you that any posts you make should not include any political, religious or sexually explicit content. The site’s administrators do not permit such content. However, pretty much any other communications between members are allowed. I am sure there are others on the site who might have similar experiences as you, and the site is full of wonderful features you will probably enjoy. So follow the rules, look the site over and get to know some of our members. I think you will like what you find. – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Hi Stevie it’s nice to meet you X

Hugs Roz X

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stevie..wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of. We are all in some way odd to our dressing but not here  we’re all unique and comfortable in this wonderful world. The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here.Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Stevie,
      I’m from northern England too. Sadly my partner died a year ago but she was very accepting of my cross dressing. Like you I am totally unconvincing but love the feel of female lingerie and attire. Glad to welcome you aboard our happy group of lovely ladies…xxx Melina.

Hi Stevie
      Lovely to welcome another UK resident.

Hugs Charlotte

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Stevie,

Welcome, it Is lovely to meet you. I am also from Northern England.  It would be great to chat sometime please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Hi Stevie nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. You will enjoy your time here as many ladies here to chat with about every aspect of a girls life we are a help and support site for being all the girl you can be from clothes to makeup .. just ask a question and you woll recieve many answers  He he just not to resque as we support the heart to be a better woman .. Lots of girls here have supportive wifes some still in the closet so join in when ever you can and have fun ..

Stephanie Bass

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Stevie and welcome on CDH !

Love Sylvia.

Hi Stevie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Ola Stevie, welcome to the CDH family, from a fellow Northerner, a mancunian.  You’ll find the gals here are some of the nicest around, so feel free to let your hair down here.

Love Trisha

Hi Stevie!
      Welcome to CDH!
      It’s so nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie 💖

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Stevie,

Good to meet you. Welcome to CDH!

Hugs,  Lara

Hi Stevie, welcome to CDH 🙂

Welcome Stevie!

Welcome Stevie to C.D.H this is the place to be and we all are understanding and very friendly gals. look around the site, lots of info and gals to meet. have a great day and Definity enjoy the feminine side 

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?