• This topic has 33 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Carol.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Shy and in the closet again. My wife knew but wasn’t happy so back into the closet i went. So wish i could get her approval. Hopefully find courage and reveal Carol again.

Hi Carol,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Carol ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I’m sorry you don’t have a wife that understands your dressing.
      There are more Girls here that have the same problem.
      I don’t have a SO but I am still in the closet.
      I hope the stories on the Forums here everyday can help you out a bit
      with your own situation.
      I am rooting for you the wife will come to terms with your true self.
      Hang in there , and if you want to talk , We are here for You ,

Love Sylvia

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.

Thankyou Sylvia for your kind words. Im sure in time Carol will reveal her self again xx.

Love Carol

Hi Alice, My heart goes out to you. It is so sad when your SO is not supportive. My wife was not, but has slowly come around to where Paulette is now part of the family. I discovered that I was trying to force her to accept Paulette (by force) when in truth Paulette needed to earn her trust and acceptance. Have a very Happy Christmas, Hugs Paulette

Thankyou Paulette.

Im sure in time Carol will get her chance to show herself and hopefully my wife will accept her like the girlfriend i often dream of being.

Happy christmas to you and your loved ones.

Love Carol.

Hi Carol nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So sorry your wife is not more accepting of your ha ha better half.. As many ladies here are still in the closet and not out to there wifes or SOs either then as myself here i cane out to my wife 38 years ago and she accepted Stephanie and supports her as a part of our family bigest thing girl is talk lots of conversations about Carol to Carol and your wife let her ask most of the questions and you answer best of ability dont skate around be truthful and you ask questions also hugs girlfriend and good luck..

Stephanie Bass

Thankyou Stephanie such sweet words. Hopefully i can find the courage here at CDH to bring Carol out again. To be honest this is the first part of accepting who I am and i think i need to fully accept  Carol being part of me before expecting my wife to accept her.

Once again thankyou for your kind words.

Lots of love Carol ❤️

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Carol,

Welcome, I am also from the U.K., not far from you in North Lincolnshire.  The girls here are really friendly and I hope you make lots of friends.

I am happy to chat anytime so please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Thankyou Tara.

Looking forward to joining in. Hopefully can be a bit more honest with myself of who I am.

Lots of love Carol ❤️

Anonymous

I’m in exactly the same boat!

This place does help – just being able to talk about it to other CD’s is a huge relief.

Welcome in

Connie

xxx

Hi Connie.

Yes i hope i can just be myself and enjoy who i am.

Love Carol.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Carol . Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand ourselves. Sorry about your wife’s lack of acceptance. Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here .  Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Thankyou Stephanie.

As I’ve said i need to accept my self before expecting my wife to accept Carol.

I can feel already the love and support from all the girls in the community. Its nice to know we have somewhere we can come to to chat.

Lots of love Carol ❤️

Anonymous

Hi carol

Welcome to the Sisterhood from another closet dresser.

Hope to come out to my wife shortly…Hopefully with a positive response

Hugs X

Wilma.

Hi Wilma, Thankyou for the welcome.

Sending all my love and wishes and hoping all goes well. Not sure i will be letting Carol loose anytime soon. Please keep in touch and let me know how things go

Wishing you all the best. Lots of love Carol ❤️

Anonymous

Hi Carol

Will definitely keep you (and all the others) updated after I “Come out”

Stay safe sweetie

Hugs

Wilma.

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Hi Carol and welcome from a UK based wife (Scotland!)!

Hi Mandy.  Thankyou so much for the welcome. I can’t tell you how much it means to me for you a supporting SO to reach out. I only wish in time my SO will accept Carol. I hope we can have a few chats.

Lots of love Carol ❤️

Anonymous

hi Carol welcome to CDH. As one of the lucky ones whose wife accepts Katie it was not an easy road. Mine accepted and then rejected a number of times. Now through talking and finding acceptable limits, Katie is now welcome in our home. I’m in Notts, so again not far, if you need a shoulder to cry or ask questions, please reach out. Be patient with her, for SO’s its a huge issue to come to terms with. Hugs Katie.

Hi Katie.

Thankyou for your welcome and your lovely words.

I think I’m following the same path i just hope in time i can introduce her to  Carol again. At the moment I’m just building up my confidence and getting my looks right.

Love Carol ❤️

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Hi Carol. I am in the same predicament with my wife. One day I will get it figured out and so will you.

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Liara. Thankyou for the welcome. I think i will have to be patient. I need to accept myself before i let Carol loose.

Love Carol ❤️

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Carol.

[redo]

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous

Hi Carol!

I’m in the exact same boat with coming out! Sigh. I’d hoped to find a new era of freedom, but it wasn’t to be! Welcome to the community! I’d love to chat all things girly if ever you’re in the mood.

Kisses, Emily from London! Xxx

Hi Emily.

Thankyou for the welcome. May be one day i will be free but will continue to enjoy the time i get to be the girl i am. Look forward chatting.

Lots of love Carol ❤️

Hi Carol!
      Welcome to CDH from Adelaide, South Australia, Australia!
      So very nice to meet you. Sorry your wife doesn’t support your dressing.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie

Hi Stephanie.

Thankyou for the welcome. Hopefully the time will come when i can open up to her again.

Lots of love Carol❤️

Hi Carol.   I can understand your wife’s feelings as my wife had the same reaction when Requal was introduced to her.   However, taking small steps she is becoming more accepting as time goes by.

Welcome to this Heavenly address of friendly and supportive persons.

Thankyou Raqual, hopfully in time we will be able to enjoy a little bit of Carol time together.

Lots of love Carol ❤️

As someone who is at the start of their journey, my wife suspects but has only dropped disapproving hints, up to now. Such an internal fight for me.

Hi Isshe.

Welcome to the community. I’m new myself, you will find the girls so friendly.

Having been on my journey for quite a while. I did manage some time out but my wife wasn’t approving and eventually stopped and went back in the closet. If you ever need to chat feel free.

Lots of love Carol ❤️

Hi Carol

It’s always lovely to meet another girl form the UK, I’m in Cambridgeshire, always happy to chat so PM me if you want to ask anything or just chat about CDing…………….xx

Hi Andrea.

So lovely to meet you. Look forward to chatting.

Love  carol ❤️

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?