Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies! I’ve just joined to hopefully meet new friends and chat to more folk like me. I’m 47 and  have been dressing up in ladies clothes for about 40 years. Only been out in public once at a fancy dress party. There is a strong sexual element to it these days (I get aroused when I dress up), no idea why but who cares, it’s not harming anyone!  Would love to hear from from people like me and tjj I’m chat about our hobby/lifestyle/obsession. Xx

Welcome Davina my name is Jennifer Andrews from the USA

Anonymous

hi there. Hope today finds you well. I ve not been dressing as long as you which is a kind of disappointment as I wish I d found my true self when younger, but hey ho, thats life. I find my female side so much more confident than my male and yes so much more sexual when dressed. Be great to chat if you like.Ashleigh.x

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Davina,

Welcome, it is is nice to meet you.  I am also from the U.K.

The girls here are really friendly and I hope you make lots of friends. I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me.

Love,

Tara x

Hello davina. It glad to well come another British girl like me to this Unique site ? There’s quite a few of us girls on here now. I’m a long time cross dresser (too many Years to mention )but I have learnt I lot from Reading all the ladies stories on this site about different Items like make up dress sense et cetera I hope you do too the best to you Amandax

Anonymous

Hi Davina….welcome to CDH…..Like you I am from the UK too. I have been dressing from my teens and feel so much more at peace with my body when I am female. I wish I had pursued it more when I was younger but work etc got in the way. Now I am retired I can live the way I want to live. Feel free to message me anytime……love Melina…xx

Anonymous

Hi there are a number of us from the UK on here. Welcome

Anonymous

Hi Davina – another UK girl here. Welcome aboard.

Connie

xxx

Hi Davina, great to meet you!  I’m from the USA, but my elementary school education at the hands of French-Canadian nuns has resulted in me using many British spellings – so maybe we could still be friends LOL :).   Wonderful to meet you Davina, looking forward to getting to know you better!

Marcellette

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Davina ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I’m 53 and have been here for two and a half months now.
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here , and am looking forward
      reading about your expierences on the Forums.

Love Sylvia.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

It must be Christmas!!

How lovely to see another UK girl joining up!

I love my sisters all around the world, but there’s no place like the special, damp place that has been my home for so long!

Cross dressing is a very special kind of hobby – be careful, as it is much, much more than a hobby for many of us – but I am sure you will enjoy your time here, and learn a lot about just how special a hobby this can be.

For me, it’s literally changed my life, made me a better, more prosperous person, and more confident family man into the bargain.

Just by popping on a dress, a wig and a little slap, life has begun again.

And this is no exaggeration.

Welcome to the most aptly named and best site on the internet.

Love Laura

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome to CDH Davina. It’s a nice place.

Anonymous

Hello, Davina.  Welcome to CDH.

Hi davina welcome from another u k girl x

Anonymous

Welcome to the Sisterhood Davina

Hugs x

Wilma

Anonymous

Hi Davina

Welcome to CDH I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire look forward to chatting sometime.

xx

Hi Davina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Davina,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Hi Davina
      Nice to have another girl from the uk join us us. Hope you enjoy the site and drop me a message anytime would like to chat
      Cindy xx

Anonymous

Thanks Davina. Very sexual for me too. In my latest dress up session I was barely aroused at all though. Most of the excitement comes from getting feedback on photos.

Hi I am Jennifer I am like you keep going out I go to a bar in Boston u.s.a. And I love it divina hope to meet you soon I a chat happy new year race and love jennifer

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?