Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Yvette T
      Lady

Hi, I’m Yvette from the UK

I’ve been CDing since my teens. I’d love to go out dressed but at way over 6′ I’ll stand out even more than I do already. Hoping to enjoy reading about others experiences.

Y

Hi Yvette

Welcome to CDH. There are lots of other UK girls here too, but there are a lot of international girls as well, so there will always be someone to help you.

Love
      Michelle

Anonymous

Hi

there era a few of us here in Blighty. Welcome

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Yvette It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community. Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Yvette

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. I am also from the U.K.

I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Yvette,

Welcome to CDH. There are many tall girls here, myself included. I haven’t done it yet but am determined to get out there even if it’s just wearing a cute pair of jeans with a nice top.

Yvette T
        Lady

Hi

Let me know if you manage it and how it goes.

Y

Yvette T
          Lady

Thanks, I will do, although I feel that’s a long way off. Somewhere far out of town maybe.

Y

Hi Yvette, Welcome to a place of love and support. I am friends with two CIS girls who are significantly over 6 feet. Do they stand out in a crowd? Of course! But they make up for it by dressing and looking absolutely fabulous! Besides, dont wait until you are as old as me to finally realuze you don’t care what others think, it is what you think of you that is important! Go out there and have fun!!! Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Hi Yvette

UK girl here, 6’2″, arms like a gibbon, feet like canoes. Welcome aboard!

Connie

xxx

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Yvette,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Hey Hi from the south west coast of the UK. Hope you enjoy the site, I know I do and I ve only been here a week or so…have a browse and get the feel. No need to state Im a lot more the height of your ideal elbow rest lol

Hi Yvette and welcome to this beautiful Heavenly address of friendly and supportive people.

Hi Yvette nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. As so many ladies here have said with there welcome i cant add much to them except to say nice meeting you .. Ha ha im a bit shorter as like 5Ft 10 ” but i live also in North Eastern Montana USA ha ha good luck girl..

Stephanie Bass

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Yvette! There is so much to read about here it’s quite incredible, plus so many lovely girls to make friends with.

Amy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi and welcome.  Uk girl here too. North West Wales. Hope to chat to similar girls soon x

Hi Yvette, welcome to CDH 🙂

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Yvette ,

Welcome to CDH !

I hope you will enjoy yourself here as I have done
      these past few months ,
      See you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Yvette,

Well to CDH! Lovely to meet you.
      Hugs,

Lara

Yvette T
      Lady

I’m a few inches taller than that, then add some heels.

Y

Leslie
      Lady

Welcome Yvette! I am 6’2” (in the real system of measurement, never did get the metric fad). And I have met several cis who are taller than me and who look great. So don’t get too hung up on height just be the beautiful person you are.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?