Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Newb from TN. Probably after different “things” than most, but I am here. At the very beginning of all this, although I’ve stood at this threshold for years.

Welcome Gwyneth!

Hi Gwyneth. Welcome to CDH. i’m sure you will find the site a useful resource for you. We have many supportive members here who will offer you advice. Please check out the forums too! Take care!

Fiona xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gwyneth happy to welcome you with us. This is a beautiful place to be if your new to  this wonderful world. Meet many of our ladies who are always willing to offer their help and advice to help you be better understand this amazing feelings . Just ask your questions and many are happy to offer their help. To dress is such an exhilarating  experience and so much fun when you can share it with others . Enjoy your time here and know your among friends who really do care about each other and who we are.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Gwyneth and be welcome.

Hello from the “901” side of the state.

Gaby💜

Anonymous

Hello Gwyneth & welcome to the forum.

Lisa 🙂

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Gwyneth and welcome to CDH! We all start somewhere and here is a good place to find support and friendship along you journey.

Hugs,

Michelle

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?