Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone. I’m not entirely sure what to write or how this all works, so here’s a little bit about myself.

I’m a happily married British national that’s a resident of Spain for most of my life.

I’ve always been fascinated by women, their fashion and honestly a bit jealous of them.😄

My dressing until recently was a secret until I came out to my wife, over time she’s grown to except it to a degree.

My daughter’s and son are very supportive and really never made a difference to them. I was lucky in that respect.

I’ve been looking to make friends here or my area just not feel like the only person on the planet like this .

I’ve slowly come to except who I am with help from a life coach, which she has been fantastic to help me sort through everything and realise it’s okay.

Anyway I don’t won’t to bore anyone by going on and on.🙂😄

I just thought I’d try and say “Hi”👋

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Jessica, it’s great to meet you – even if virtually. I’ve only been signed up for a few days but I find it so validating to speak with other girls who are going through the same life experience! I’m also British but in the UK with a wife and two young children. Only my wife knows at the moment. I’ll wait until my kids are a bit older before I burden them with this! Feel free to message – I love to connect with other ladies xx

Hi Jessica
      Your not only one who crossdresses there are lots of us about some like me are secret crossdresser.
      Enjoy the journey like this UK girl.
      Love
      Helena

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello Jessica, from another British national but across the pond. x

Hi Jessica nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well girlfriend as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Having a wife and family that accepts you even a little is a bonus in our life .. Same as many here myself included i have a wonderful wife and girlfriend in her that accepts Stephanie as a friend and partner .. I havent opened up to kids yet but maybe someday now as for making friends here there are many ladies like yourself from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with or me from Montana USA just around the block from ya ha ha .. Look around read some forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there femme life .. So girl when you are comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Jessica as she travels down her girly path in life .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Well I am full time since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. We are all at different levels and we all have to make a decision on what level we want to be at.  The girls here can help you. Glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Jessica. Welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy this site, the articles and advice.  I truly have enjoyed it from day one.

Susan

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jessica,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?