Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      July Rose
      Lady

Hi,

I’m July a new Crossdresser in the UK. I am still very much an at home dresser. But wear panties every day and can’t wait to get home from work to wear my dress bra and apply my make up. Remove every shred of masculinity.

Would  love to talk with others.

X

• This topic was modified 9 months ago by July Rose.
      Sarah Car
      Lady

Hi , welcome to CDH

Hi July Rose welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m a UK girl too I’m in Shropshire, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, I’m Bi too X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi July,
      I’m Gemma…..also in the UK. Just like you I can’t wait to get home and get in the shower and come out as Gemma. I have crossdressed most of my life, like you in the closet. Wife knows but doesn’t really approve. So Gemma has to wait till she goes out. Always here for a chat if ever you want to talk.
      Love Gemma xxx

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

Hi July,

It is lovely to meet you. I am from East Surrey and have found this site a tremendous help. I hope you do too.

Hi July welcome to CDH, its very nice yo meet you. I’m in south east UK, down in Kent.

This is a great site where you’ll meet lots of lovely friendly supportive girls. Been here a couple of months myself and its fab.

Much love

Helen xx

Hi July,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Lucy Bancroft
      Ambassador

Hi July,

Welcome to CDH from another UK member not that far away from you.
      You’ll find lots of friendly people here.
      Happy to chat anytime

Hi July!!

Welcome to this wonderful site! I see many people have already greeted you. I am in Oxfordshire and love my femininity as well. I feel so great as Jessika but I rarely get to be my true self. I hope we can chat a bit 😉

xoxoxo

Hi, Welcome to CDH. Originally from Birmingham, UK, I now live in Pennsylvania, USA. Best, Marlene.

Hi July
        Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in the South West.
        Secret mature crossdresser who has been crossdressing since my teens.Don’t get to fully dress very often but underdress most days in panties or thong, love to wear a skirt.
        Enjoy the site.
        Love
        Helena

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello July,

*Please excuse my long delayed Greeting*

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi nice to meet another UK resident I live in West Yorkshire Batley about ten miles from Leeds, Love to chat normally here every day.
      Charlotte

Anonymous

Hello July … welcome to CDH from another recently-joined UK member … I live near the Welsh border … plenty of opportunities for making new friends and getting advice on this site …
      Adrienne xx.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

July welcome. This is a beautiful place to be if your new to  this wonderful world. Meet many of our ladies who are always willing to offer their help and advice to help you be better understand this amazing feelings . Just ask your questions and many are happy to offer their help. To dress is such an exhilarating  experience and so much fun when you can share it with others . Enjoy your time here and know your among friends who really do care about each other and who we are.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi July and welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us.

Rose

Hi July ! Welcome to CDH !

Perse
      Lady

Hi July.
      I’m also fairly new here. They seem friendly enough though so thats good LOL. Really though, this feels like a proper haven.

Samantha R
      Duchess

Hi July
      I’m Samantha from Texas. I love your name!
      Best thing I found on the internet was CDH. I’m glad you are here!

Hugs
      Samantha

Welcome! I also wear panties every day but save the bras, breast forms, dresses, lounge wear, and lingerie for home, for now at least. It is liberating to transform.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?