Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Wanda Rae
      Lady

I am over 60 and have been crossdressing since my early teens on and off.   As many of us thought back at the time something is wrong with us.  I thought that when I got married the desire to crossdress would go away.   As most of us have figured out that did not happen.  I kept this part of me a secret from my wife for nearly 25 years.  It all came out when she found a pair of pantyhose in my briefcase.  I would often wear them under my clothes at work.  She thought I was having an affair, so I had to come clean.  We had a rough time, and we finally met with a qualified counselor experienced with gender issues.  That session saved our marriage.  She now tolerates my dressing.  She does not want to participate or see me dressed.  So I do it when she is not home.  I am working from home now, so I can dress almost every day.  I did go out a couple of times before she found out when I went out of town on business.  Once she found out she made me promise not to go out.  I am still looking forward to where she will let me go to a support group outing.  My dream is that we would be able to have some girls night out events together.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Wanda,

I’m glad you found us.   I’m a believer in talking through it.  Fingers crossed that soon you’ll get a chance for some girls out events.  Welcome.

JJ

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Wanda and welcome, many of us are still hoping for that girls night out, so lets keep our fingers crossed.

Sherri

hi, yes going out caused immense difficulties in my previous relationship but the notion of being able to be dressed and with like minded individuals remains a strong desire
      Im very fortunate that my partner is very supportive and has encouraged /allowed me to dress in car when we have been travelling home from visiting relatives- Im a mistress of the quick change ( can even dress in complete darkness ) but still longing to meet up with others and in relaxed surroundings
      still get immense thrill when dressed in new environment – keep dreaming ,life is good as it is so I count my blessings that I can dress at home when I want and partner encouraging me to be more adventurous

Hello Wanda welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are in your background and having found us you have made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence. Be patient with your wife and hopefully in time she will attend a group or a CD/ trans get together with you so you can express your feminine part of yourself as it is very different feeling in a public environment. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Hi Wanda,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Wanda welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Wanda.

Hi Wanda,

Glad to have another Wanda-er at CDH.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Wanda,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have  introduced yourself. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 stacked bars, consisting of three horizontal bars[sometimes called the ‘ hamburger’] Menu.

Here is a link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

** There may be special offers and discounts as you enter the “Join Crossdresser Heaven”

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Wanda nice to meet you sorry was out of town at Keystone conferance when you joined and now home catching up forgive me on my late welcome but happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down there femme road in life.. Now as you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Wanda as she travels down her own girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. As i said at the Keystone conferance which was in Pa the Hershey Harrisburg area last week in March wonderful place to be able to get your girl on this was my second year there.. A week of girly bliss . Im one of the lucky ones not to brag but came out to wife just after being married to wife and she fully accepted Stephanie as a friend and we just passed our 40 th anniversary .. Also wife goes with me to Keystone with other wifes and this year 60 ish member of CDH there and several others with there wifes also a fun time .. So girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wanda

welcome and happy that you have joined our Sisterhood. This is truly a beautiful place meeting new people and making friends along the way . Since  being here I’ve noticed different levels of dressing. Like myself I’m just new to this and learning and understanding who I am. You dear have been there and experienced and I’m sure your expertise and warm advice would be greatly asked by these lovely ladies.Going out is a dream of many here and with time that could and  may happen. It’s amazing with support  from others and a building of confinance how experiences seam to show promise.

Here at Cdh we’re everywhere and that’s what makes this a special place  .

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?