Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hallo, to all you lovely girls.

I suppose I’m fairly typical, in that I used my mothers underwear to start dressing and then followed a whole lifetime of longing to wear sexy lingerie and high heels.

I told my first wife about my dressing and we did mutually, wear lingerie for a couple of sessions. However this did not last, mainly because I get turned on by stockings but she couldn’t see the point of not wearing tights. She eventually forgot about my desires, until, many years later she discovered a self taken photo on an old memory stick, of me fully dressed. She just could not contemplate my dressing and I was to live away from home for about a year.

She asked me to see a therapist, which I did, but no help there. Living apart developed my dressing to the extent that the sexual element became more and more important. I developed relationships with a couple of ladies who got turned on by my dressing and helped me to go out en femme.

Unfortunately my wife died soon after we were reconciled, but this meant that I could dress when I wanted to -except that I had two children, 15 and 12, who missed their mum. One of them, my daughter, then let me know that she wanted to transition to live as a man. She, now he, is living happily in theSouth of England.

As for me, I am still dressing and would love to dress freely, part time, but, as I have re-married, cannot do that, having not told my new wife of my habit!

I still see my ladies and do dress, but it is not what I would want.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Nane,

Welcome it is lovely to meet you, I am also from the U.K. but a bit further north than you in North Lincolnshire.

I hope you make lots of friends here, if you want a chat anytime, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Hi Nane,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nane welcome to Cdh..

Hugs.

Stephanie 🌷

Hi girls I’m jemma sadly not from West Sussex

I currently live in Newcastle upon Tyne

Hi Nane nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As for being a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl please look around as lots to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journey down there femme road in life.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Nane as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with..  Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Nane,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Nane, welcome to CDH 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?