Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi guys, I was encouraged to post here to say hello, so hear I am.

Im a classy gurl just starting to explore her femme-self again, after years of denial, and personal upheaval. Still miles from where I need to be, but its moving forward….veeeeerry slowly. lol.

Mainly looking for friends here for support, and fun! I’ve been keeping Zoe locked in the closet for far too long and now she wants to kick her heels up!

I have rich, varied interests, aside from the Xdressing and femme pursuits. Music is my biggest passion. I play guitar and sing and while I listen to a bit of everything, classic metal and blues rock are my favourites.

I also enjoy science (I have a masters), computing, history, sci-fi and fantasy literature, fishing, writing, politics, working out, sport (mainly soccer, rugby, cricket, and martial arts), and learning to be a better parent to my 3 y/o daughter.

I’m originally from the West Midlands in England, but after travelling extensively, ive been settled in Ontario, Canada for over a decade now

Please drop me a line if you want to chat!

Love and such, Zoe

Anonymous

Aha, so are ‘we’ Zoe or Zooey? 😉 Hey, who cares, welcome to CDH.

Time to explore outside that closet, even if only here. I’m sure you’ll have fun.

I look forward to catching up with you in chat some time.

🙂

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Zoe and welcome to CDH! It sounds like we have quite a bit in common. I have quite a few interests as well, not the least of which is music. I compose “movie trailer” style music on the side, but work in IT during the day. I’m a husband and father of a daughter as well, just trying to sort everything out. I’m really happy to have found this site. The support here is extremely helpful as I come to accept who I am.

Christina
      Lady

Hey Zoe welcome! CDHow is a fabulous place and there are tons of lovely ladies here for you. Feel free to talk to me any time❤

Anonymous

Welcome Zoe/Zooey! Looking forward to chatting with you!

Margie

Hi all, thanks so much for your kind replies! Im looking forward to getting to know you gals!

Jane, its Zoe or Zooey. Depends how formal im feeling! lol.

Anonymous

Wow Zoe! I happened to go back and read further down and you are one well rounded young lady! And well traveled I may add. We’re hoping your time here is helpful, and surely helpful to us also.

Hugs, Margie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?