Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone it’s so nice to find a community that shares the same thoughts that have been in my mind for such a long time. My name is Chloe and I am 22 years old just trying to make sense of these feelings that I have. Like many of you here I assume, there is just a euphoric feeling of wearing women’s clothing that can’t be described in any other way.

I hope I can make many friends here as I discover myself more and hope to get lots of fashion advice from the beautiful ladies I’ve seen on this website so far. I have a kik: chloegirl53 for anyone interested in chatting in a different place and would love to get to know more of you. Feel free to send me a chat and I will happily talk about basically anything!! Much love ❤️

Hello Chloe welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Hello dear, it’s your grandmother. LOL  I’m Lorraine and yes I have grandchildren your age.  We girls come in all ages and sizes.  Some are cover girls and some like me look like an old dude in a dress. Doesn’t matter, we all share same euphoria of being girlie in public or private.  You will never find a more helpful and caring sisterhood anywhere.   This is a big wide world you have stepped into, take it slow and enjoy what we call the “pink fog”.   Chat anytime about whatever’s on your mind.   Hugs

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Chloe, and welcome from another girl old enough to be your grandma! I think you will find this to be a great place to make friends and share your experiences. As to getting up the courage to go “out and about” I can tell you first-hand once you have crossed that hurdle when fear of “not passing” is keeping you from enjoying yourself, it gets easier and easier. First off, don’t get hung up on passing, concentrate on blending. By that I mean wearing the appropriate clothes not overdoing the makeup, and finding a ‘look’ that is unique to you is a great start. I many times say to young girls who are concerned about ‘passing’ as a woman, just go to Walmart and see how many CIS women do not look like women! That may be oversimplifying it but I have noticed in today’s world if anyone does notice they rarely (and I mean RARELY) ever comment or seem to care). Hugs, Paulette

Hi Chloe welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chloe

welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you.

Stephanie 🌹

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi, Chloe! Welcome to CDH from another North Carolina girl!

Erika

Anonymous

Well sounds like have nice interests in things, you have come to the right place. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Chloe nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Chloe as she travels down her own girly path in life .. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you..  Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better thanks.. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Jess
      Lady

Hey Chloe!

Still sort of new here myself but it’s fun to get out there and talk with others. Here’s to hoping for many friendships and just fun overall. I so wish I started at your age about 10 years ago, but better late than never!

Hi Chloe and welcome to this Heavenly community where you will be able to make friends with the friendly and supportive people who reside at this address.

Hi Chloe welcome to CDH.I would be happy to chat with you as long was you don’t mind talking to an older lady.Will send you a friendship request.I wish that I embraced my feminine side when I was your age.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Chloe.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Chloe,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have  introduced yourself. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 stacked bars, consisting of three horizontal bars[sometimes called the ‘ hamburger’] Menu.

Here is a link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

** There may be special offers and discounts as you enter the “Join Crossdresser Heaven”

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?