Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been dabbling with crossdressing for a long time. Even though I have always thought of myself as a lesbian in a male body, I have never fully embraced it. My 14yo daughter came out as a lesbian a few years ago and her bravery has inspired me to journey down this road further. I appreciate everyone that has contributed to this amazing resource and look forward to joining in the discussions.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Mika …welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement.”O my”  your daughter she’s quite brave and you must be very proud. And now you,  she would be proud in you I’m sure… wonderful to hear.. here express your inner feelings and discover more right here with us. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Mika  Nice to meet you and glad you found us girls here. This is the greatest CD site on the internet so much to see and do here as reading forums and posts so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also asking many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. As for friends there are so many from all over the world to make lasting friendships with , So get settled in relax kick off your heels and enjoy yourself . As you entered our doors when you joined here hope you read the sign outside the door that read please deposit all fears and nervous notions here before entering as you will not be needing them here . All of us here have no judgement of and have advice to help you on your journey to the best of our ability  . So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Mika

Welcome to CDH!  Thats wonderful your daughter has helped to inspire you!  You’ll feel right at home rather quickly here.

Great girls and great support!

xo – Robyn 🤗❤️

Hi Mika

welcome to CDH. A lesbian in a male body is pretty much it for me as well. Well perhaps an slightly over the top lesbian in short dresses, leather skirts and gowns is more like it. Have fun here and enjoy your journey to the woman you want to be.

sweet pink kisses

jill

Jess
      Lady

Hi mika

im also newish and I’ve not had the courage to post in many of the forums due to self shame and non acceptance of my female me

im still in the struggle you were til your daughter gave you your courage and confidence

its amazing how far things have come when we are taught by our younger generation

i sometimes don’t like that about myself but I joined cd heaven for just that reason

self acceptance isn’t easy which you seem to have embraced with both hands and keep it up girl

Im so happy for you

you should be proud of yourself but also your daughter as we all know it’s not easy.

Jess

Fully relate to the lesbian trapped feeling

Hi Mika,

I think its great your daughter has given you the courage to explore who you are. You will find a lot of girls here can help with that courage and guidance here.

Maria

Hi Mika, and welcome!!! So great to see you here. This is the place to help you on your journey.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi Mika,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Mika, welcome to CDH. I know exactly how you feel. I feel as if I am a lesbian trapped in this mans body as well. The only thing keeping me from transitioning all the way is my wonderful girlfriend. She wouldn’t except me as a woman. If something ever happens to my relationship with her, I will become the woman I want to be.
      Feel free to message me anytime.
      Sophia

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Mika! Glad to have you here as part of this community. There is lots of great advice and encouragement to be found here. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Have fun!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Mika!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?