Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Girls

I’ve been a member here for a few months and I’ve not come here to say Hi all.

All of you have been so supportive and this site has become something of a life line for me.

So thank you all.

Happy to chat with you

And

Happy Christmas

Emily

Hi Emily!

Thats definitely nice to hear. The Girls and the support are really amazing here!

Merry Christmas!

xo Robyn 🤗❤️🎄

Anonymous

Thanks Robyn

Anonymous

Emily,

Even though you have been here, I will still say welcome. I am glad you are here.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Kay

Hi, Emily. Even though you’ve been here a while, welcome. It’s nice to officially meet you.

Greta
      Duchess

Thank you Emily. Love yr look. X Greta

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Emily   its wonderful that have you finally have come in to saying hello. This is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving    with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Merry Christmas 🎄

Stephanie  🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Emily,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Emily,

I think that if I was asked “What does CDH provide” the answer would be to support one another.

Merry Christmas

Jessica

Hi Emily nice to meet you and  its nice that you finally built you courage to say hello. There is nothing to be afraid of here we all are very supportive of all our sisters and new family members so jump in on the forums and posts and comment or ask some questions  you are one of us now we are a family loveing bunch   so relax and have fun 💋💋 Again nice to meet you sister ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Emily,

Glad to meet you. Yes, CDH has kept me going through all these lockdowns and tier restrictions. Looking forward to the summer when maybe I can resume my plan to get out there more. Merry Christmas to you too.

Katie x

Welcome Emily!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?