Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m so glad that i finally have gone “public”.  Well at least to all here! I have only underdressed in public as i can’t imagine i’d pass.  Maybe one day. <sigh>  i’m sure the support here will help me along.  So, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!

Same here hope my hormones help me out of this.

Xxox SarahCee

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Laura ..you certainly found the right place to explore and learn. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing.  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself .  Your  in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome Laura! Walking hand-in-hand with you on your journey!

Thanks girlfriend.

I think we all need each other!

Hi Laura, welcome to the CDH family. I have gone out half dressed four times now. Femme jeans and boots. No one ever notices and if they do they don’t show it. I found its a great way to build confidence. I even practice my walk on these outings. I could only dream of passing at this point. Not been dressing very long.

Trust me when I say the gals here are some of the nicest and wisest around. Ask and ye shal receive. I’ve received so much soport from them I don’t think I’ll ever be able to pay it back.

Love Trish

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Laura, and congratulations on your initial public offering!! You could not have picked a better place to begin.  CDH and the great ladies here makes that first step oh so easy.  No need to beat yourself up over being “passable”, more enjoyable to just concentrate on being yourself and having a bit of fun.  You may be surprised at how everything else falls into place when that happens!  Nice to meet you Laura!

Stevie ❤

Hi Laura,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Laura!

Hello Laura and nice to have you here on C.D.H.  the only place to meet others like our self’s. us girls are very under standing and friendly group. look around the site and hope you find new friends  read my profile and it will tell more about my journey  in the mean time i have added you to my friends list

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Welcome sister!

Laura, as you make your way around this place, in no time at all you’ll wonder how you ever did without, not to mentally how quickly you will find yourself growing into the lady you’ve only imagined.

Hi Laura nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here .. As all these lovely ladies have said i cant add much to there welcome except to say welcome sister and new family member you are so welcome here and supported and accepted here so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?